New portfolio page limit?! (1 Viewer)

theundefined

HSC
i just had mine marked yesterday and it was in excess of 300 a4 pages..but since i procrastinated, i wouldve done around 300 a3, if i had one this earlier... now that sounds tons but thats how i am, ive seen ppl with 500 =.=! and now i heard this yesterday from the new syllabus notes i think.. that the new page limit is 75 a4 ?!!

I gues its only obvious, cus who'd or what person would be bothered to read a bunch of portfolios with 200-300 pages i guess. IMO i think the bos is getting lazy! > : ( rofl they're limiting the subject even more if they are doing that because yeh yeh i noe "quality not quanity" but real quality requires quanitity and especially with this subject its preety easy already if you put a little effort and they're making it easier. Well i know a lot people would complain about time and stuff and then start stressing and blowing up ( like me LOL ) but i feel that the pressure made me learn a lesson but 75 pages, i can do a whole MDP in like less than a day, what does that teach kids? Also 75 pages what if you had a really complex mdp, like 75 pages would honestly not be enough.

Even if im finished this year, this is just for future kids lol.

gikas

HSC
Well I just did my DAT and well I did around 35-40 A3 pages and I had about 25 pages of Appendices. I did posters though so yeh, there isn't much for me to talk about except when I was talking about the application of practices which i talked about each step I took.

jamesishere

HSC
My folio was about 70 pages A3
Personally, I think it's a really good idea to have a limit because people become obsessed with quantity (just look at the topics on this site 'how big are ppls porftoliozz gettin' etc). Everybody wants to do better than the last year and because they think quanitiy=marks the folios are getting ridiculously huge. personally i reckon there's no way a folio could be 500 pages and not be full of waffle/unnecessary info.

Finally the BOS is making sense...one year to0 late for me :jedi:

eloxquence

HSC
bahahaha

one of my teachers said id be responsible for that cuz mine was 800+ pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)