New Rig (1 Viewer)

nelson1234

Banned
HSC
The fact is that the jobs are there rig. In June 2008, Transocean, one of the largest offshore drilling companies in the world, was awarded a contract for five years of its drillship Deepwater Pathfinder worth over $ 1 billion. This amounts to $ 652,000 per day. Because Deepwater Pathfinder is already under contract today, the new contract will not begin until March 2010. The fact is, Transocean has at least 4 new rigs that until 2016. With this kind of money spent, I bet you there are jobs offshore drilling rig. You just have to know how to find them.

qwerty44

HSC
The fact is that the jobs are there rig. In June 2008, Transocean, one of the largest offshore drilling companies in the world, was awarded a contract for five years of its drillship Deepwater Pathfinder worth over $ 1 billion. This amounts to $ 652,000 per day. Because Deepwater Pathfinder is already under contract today, the new contract will not begin until March 2010. The fact is, Transocean has at least 4 new rigs that until 2016. With this kind of money spent, I bet you there are jobs offshore drilling rig. You just have to know how to find them.
lol

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Get out of my FORUM!

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC
ahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)