New School (1 Viewer)

gilese

my schools great Chifley College Senior Campus my schools rated the best in the state its brand new school only opened in 2003 it has the all new latest technologies and facilitys it rocks come to my school

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
lol is this like say something good bout ur school thread?
okay so like my school is cool, but u shouldnt come coz i like it da way it is

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by gilese
my schools great Chifley College Senior Campus my schools rated the best in the state its brand new school only opened in 2003 it has the all new latest technologies and facilitys it rocks come to my school
I dont see why your schools rated the best in the state. It obviously has all the facilities except the ones required how to teach you to construct a proper sentence.

Sorry I just had to say that :(

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Re: Re: New School

Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
I dont see why your schools rated the best in the state. It obviously has all the facilities except the ones required how to teach you to construct a proper sentence.

Sorry I just had to say that :(
those guys have so much money they will never NEED to know how to construct a sentence :/

G

Gavvvvvin

Re: Re: Re: New School

Originally posted by neo_o
those guys have so much money they will never NEED to know how to construct a sentence :/
Damn rich bastards * shakes fist at monitor *

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by gilese

really, i dont see it anywhere on the top 100 schools list..gee it must be shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)