New Schoolies Picture Gallery (1 Viewer)

Dominic

HSC
N/A
We have added a new gallery for Schoolies Photos on the national site.

If you celebrated Schoolies last year please help us out by posting a few of your photos to help kick start the gallery.

Cheers,

Dominic
Admin for schoolies.org.au

GSTARRAW

Z_Nizzle said:
Schoolies is haram.
Mate the only thing thats haram is islam. Go get a life, or better still, a proper fucking belief. That comment has enabled you to skip right to the very top of fuckwitts in this forum. For all of you who don't know, haram means slack/non-ethical.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Mate the only thing thats haram is islam. Go get a life, or better still, a proper fucking belief. That comment has enabled you to skip right to the very top of fuckwitts in this forum. For all of you who don't know, haram means slack/non-ethical.
i agree. its people like you (z nizzle) that give lebs like me a bad name...

Götterfunken

HSC
Dominic said:
We have added a new gallery for Schoolies Photos on the national site.

If you celebrated Schoolies last year please help us out by posting a few of your photos to help kick start the gallery.

Cheers,

Dominic
Admin for schoolies.org.au
Yes, but what exists for your average patrician? What options do you have for us! End the opression!

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
lol.. now that is funni, and i agree the guy is a fukwitt 4 his comments, but dont get personal wif religions. i an christian, and would hate it if a muslim said that 2 me, so plz be nice ;)

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Anyway, thanks to those who did contribute pics for the Schoolies Gallery, it's pumping along nicely now so cheers.

If you are going to schoolies this year post a few photos in the gallery when you get back hey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)