New secret US base in Australia (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I'll have to agree with Aryan that the chances of such a war are basically impossible that the idea not even need to be entertained with.

In addition, if you are an Israeli citizen and you are a permanent resident of Australia, wouldn't you fight for Israel? Because you have more allegiance to it than Australia despite living there? It makes sense...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JaredR said:
I'll have to agree with Aryan that the chances of such a war are basically impossible that the idea not even need to be entertained with.

In addition, if you are an Israeli citizen and you are a permanent resident of Australia, wouldn't you fight for Israel? Because you have more allegiance to it than Australia despite living there? It makes sense...
Aryan first said that he would gladly fight for Israel, then he took it back, suggesting that he'll stay here and others fight for Israel. Hypocrite in my opinion.

And yes, a war between Israel and Australia is unfathomable. It simply won't happen.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
Aryan first said that he would gladly fight for Israel, then he took it back, suggesting that he'll stay here and others fight for Israel. Hypocrite in my opinion.

And yes, a war between Israel and Australia is unfathomable. It simply won't happen.
I agree, Aryan is one foul mouthed hypocrite...

Aryanbeauty

HSC
S1M0 said:

Where did I said ill fight for Israel and took it back? The pop corn scene was to mock your asinine question of whether i'd side with Australia or Israel. Why bother things thats not gonna happen in a million years and make a fool out of yourself? its like asking would you fight for Egypt or Australia, even if you'd side with australia why bother a war thats not gonna happen? Stop being obsessed with me. (including Manniella) you make me puke.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Where did I said ill fight for Israel and took it back? The pop corn scene was to mock your asinine question of whether i'd side with Australia or Israel. Why bother things thats not gonna happen in a million years and make a fool out of yourself? its like asking would you fight for Egypt or Australia, even if you'd side with australia why bother a war thats not gonna happen? Stop being obsessed with me. (including Manniella) you make me puke.
LOL....obsessed with you? :eek: :eek: Ha! this just shows the fact that you cant bear to see people point out your mistakes and hypocricy ;)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
LOL lets look at not just a threat but what really happened :D
lol lets not just look at the threat of iraq's imaginary wmd's, lets look at what really happened.....NOTHING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)