• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New server is coming... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OiNK!

Superior Member
HSC
The servers were just fine before I purchased premium membership therefore your argument fails. Leaving is your solution? is that for everything? I feel sorry for your future wife, you will "just leave", right?
Where is the common sense in "just leaving"? Blue, a valid reply would of been, "just leave highway, you are a moron!". :rofl:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Yes but there servers are only bad at the peak times and really there is little that can be done to help that. It will be all fine soon enough, be patient. Honestly, I know I was like this too but all HSC and pre-HSC kids thinks the world revolves around them sometimes.

OiNK!

Superior Member
HSC
I don't think the world revolves around me. I understand errors can occur, and computer systems are just as vulnerable.
You know what I am saying is correct, but yet you keep making excuses in an attempt to bandage the bullshit, why? To assume everyone is like you (I know I was like this too but all HSC and pre-HSC kids thinks...) contradicts your “world revolving” insult.
The site seems to be quite stable at the moment, so let us stop wasting our time bickering and productively use it by ripping the resources.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
OiNK! said:
Where is the common sense in "just leaving"? Blue, a valid reply would of been, "just leave highway, you are a moron!". :rofl:
No, it would make more sense to tell you that if you're not happy with the 'product', then go and find it somewhere else. Any smart customer who felt (rightly or wrongly) that they were being ripped off or not given a fair go would do just that, shop somewhere else.

OiNK! said:
Obviously the owners think they are immune from this rule; selling premium membership without the access would be something consumer affairs would be interested in.
This is the kind of comment that shows just how much of an inconsiderate little twerp you are. Consumer affairs? You're kidding right?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
OiNK! said:
I don't think the world revolves around me. I understand errors can occur, and computer systems are just as vulnerable.
You know what I am saying is correct, but yet you keep making excuses in an attempt to bandage the bullshit, why? To assume everyone is like you (I know I was like this too but all HSC and pre-HSC kids thinks...) contradicts your “world revolving” insult.
The site seems to be quite stable at the moment, so let us stop wasting our time bickering and productively use it by ripping the resources.

Jerruy

HSC
Is this why I cant post new threads in the official countdown 2007 hsc discussion forum?

T

tactic

we do have a new server now.. I have been trying to bring it up online but have been having issues doing so...

I've managed to fix the bug which stopped users from viewing new posts.. I shall try to get the other server up tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tactic

Alright, I think I have managed to bring the other server online... please let me know if there are any issues...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Feedback on the performance of the new server in general would be quite useful.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
It looks like it broke the report function below each user's post.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I can still see the report function.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Damn, i had the maintenance notice for about a week now and couldn't get onto the forum through my saved links until this morning and i was scratching my head earlier about how PM's were sent to me.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Performance seems a lot better now. Great work guys =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)