New Student ID Cards (1 Viewer)

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Yeah I got mine like less than an hour ago. They look exactly the same as the old ones except that now they have your 'Commencement Date' i.e. the date you first started uni. The cards now last for the entire duration of your time at UTS so you'll no longer be getting a replacement each year. This sucks if you lose it because it costs $25 to replace D:

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
same
do we "really" need to fill in the STUDENT TRAVEL CONCESSION thing to hand in??
I never gave mine in last year despite filling it out. Nothing happened :p Although it only does take like 30 seconds to fill and hand in.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
ragnarok said:
Yeah I got mine like less than an hour ago. They look exactly the same as the old ones except that now they have your 'Commencement Date' i.e. the date you first started uni. The cards now last for the entire duration of your time at UTS so you'll no longer be getting a replacement each year. This sucks if you lose it because it costs $25 to replace D:

I was hoping they'd have a new design.. =/

BTW, I thought they were being sent in the beginning of Feb =O how come you got it so early?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
No same design
it actually says Commencement date on it
and underneath it says valid while studying at UTS
the cityrail sticker is gold.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
is handing in that STUDENT CONCESSION FORM only for people who do not haf that cityrail thing and wish to have one ?

bcoz i already got one on the card.. so i dont see the point in sending in that form??

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
is handing in that STUDENT CONCESSION FORM only for people who do not haf that cityrail thing and wish to have one ?

bcoz i already got one on the card.. so i dont see the point in sending in that form??
i thought PT students didnt get student concessions =O

if you have it on your card.. i don't see why you have to hand in another form.

goan_crazy

HSC
Huratio said:
i thought PT students didnt get student concessions =O

if you have it on your card.. i don't see why you have to hand in another form.
they don't

you have to renew it...
i ticked the "Extension box".

HSC
it says if we are working we aren't eligible for the concession card, do they actually check? or is it just better not to send in the form back signing that u aren't in employment i found that clause strange since 90% of people at uni are in some form of employment or the other

goan_crazy

HSC
ifsonotso_100 said:
it says if we are working we aren't eligible for the concession card, do they actually check? or is it just better not to send in the form back signing that u aren't in employment i found that clause strange since 90% of people at uni are in some form of employment or the other
I think they mean people working full time and studying part time.

goan_crazy

HSC
Thats what's bad about how they are just giving a new card

I wish we could have all just taken a new photo sometime this year and then got the new card of that

for some of us this has to last 3 or 4 more years :(

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Thats what's bad about how they are just giving a new card

I wish we could have all just taken a new photo sometime this year and then got the new card of that

for some of us this has to last 3 or 4 more years :(
Or 5!! >_<

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Hmm i still didnt get mine. i am planning to do only two subjects this semester, even though i am a fulltime student, so i hope i still get mine. ps i am working fulltime, but noone knows that.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
I M Still Waiting For My Card Grrrr.. I Really Need It , To Claim Dental Insurance As A Student. Anyone Else Still Waiting?

sandz_2

HSC
im joining the club too lol. The camera is really shit and my pic looks like ive got zinc on my face from its discolouration..:mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)