new subjects up on web ct (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

i only got 1 working..

kinda annoying since Enterprise IR didn't have any books up on coop site to buy so since the unit outlines n stuff aren't on web ct yet i dunno ifi need books...

hopefully i dont though lol.. i feel so poor after buying books today:p

HSC
when i drop my current units and pick up new ones will they automatically dissapear of my webct, and will the new ones take long to appear. Has anyone else been in that situation?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yay! I have three subjects up!! I'll look at them properly tomorrow.

All of them except for wildlife tourism :( Argh! Tourism trends, group work! NO!!! No one is doing that subject with me :(

And hiphop - allow about 48 hours for your units to be processed. Give or take some time, due to crappy admin.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It does look like a pretty good subject. Wow! All the tourism lecturers are lecturing throughout the semester.

Theres even an open book examination, and only 1 assignment, and the assignment is easy. I say that now, just wait for a few weeks, it will change :p

klh

HSC
thank you Theone123, didnt know...
now im just frustrated that nothing is on there, no lect notes, no unit outlines...what the???
i want some uni confirmation before buying them books of co op. dont want to be buying the book then the lecturer changes their mind you know...

ally15

Beep.
HSC
grrr to groupwork>.< although it wasnt too bad last semester. Just hope im not in a group where im left to do all the work:|

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That always happens to me :( I hate group work. The tourism trends assignment is easy, I wonder if corazon will let me do it by myself? Argh! And weekly group seminars! Geez, I hate that, I'd prefer to do written reports. Maybe I should switch out of tourism trends, but it looks like a really good subject, similar to issues and change which was really fun!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ally15, you do issues and change and tourism trends this semester right? Boy, you will be in for heaps of work if you do :p

What really sucks about group work is meeting up. Now why can't people live in the same area. And you can't stay too long at uni, especially when it takes a few hours to get home. One subject last semester I had, total assessments of 80% were group work.

HSC
yayyyy im dropped my welfare untis and picked up social sceince ones today so they better be on webct and i better be enrolled in em by tommorow night :mad::

saturday wouldnt count in the '48 hours' would it? its only business days that it happens eh?

anyway yay im doin the exact same units i woulda been doin if i got my transfer so its all good :D as long as UAC show me love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)