New Syllabus HSC BST Notes: for being legends and choosing a great course =) (1 Viewer)

Kingportable

HSC
For being legends and doing an awesome course called Business Studies, hearing that the HSC was on foot, i rustled up a couple of files including my Business Studies Baby (journal/notes, i think i'm funny). We had some weirdness in the school administration when i did my HSC BST, so i made a point to be wordy with my notes so it's more of a point by point journal because writing it helps with engagement. If you want to print it out a good strategy i found is stapling by the topic like a book and keeping the books together with a big/giant ass clip. Read through the specific dot points, your test is going to be one of understanding but i guarantee what will keep people out of the top are the tests of memorisation, OBSCURE memorisation. All in all i felt last year's paper was stricter than previous and i remember thinking wow you needed to have really remembered this one obscure dot point to get this question; hence, i think you guys may have some luck this year so CAPITALISE!

There are no magic notes so please don't spend too long on finishing up notes and past papers late in to your prep. Study smart and makes sure you understand it rather than memorised it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/slu8vu49jfxccr4/BUSINESS STUDIES Material.zip

if you like my stuff, do me a favour and help the BST marathon thread.

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Despite no one commenting I'm sure that everybody appreciates it, thanks heaps.

Last edited:

schlep16

HSC
Im currently downloading.
125mb.........
im so confused.
I'm sure it'll all make sense once its finished downloading.

EDIT:
Well, i kind see it.
Its 125 pages of notes...thats insane.
You've taken it mostly from the textbook and cut down the notes.
Good nonethless. Cheers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)