• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New syllabus (1 Viewer)

Mic01

HSC
I can't find the new 2024 geo prelim syllabus anywhere online and my teacher hasn't given it to our class at all this year. I also can't find any prelim practice tests because it's a new syllabus, has anyone found any practice test relevant to the new syllabus?

spiderfan44

HSC
man i wish i couldve done sustainability instead of fucking tourism. oh well at least i have past papers lol

Mic01

HSC
Thanks, have you been given or found any practice tests to do, because there are new things in the test like a structured extended response and my teacher has not taught us what it is or given us any practice for it.

spiderfan44

HSC
Thanks, have you been given or found any practice tests to do, because there are new things in the test like a structured extended response and my teacher has not taught us what it is or given us any practice for it.
sorry lad im still on the old syllabus. the earths natural processes and people, patterns and processes section of the new syllabus look pretty similar to the old one so you may be able to find some trial papers. also for the structured extended response thing is basically an essay. usually for geo essays you have to add a real world example/ case study and you add more statistics. if you want i can scan a copy of a some ive done for trials, (19/20 and 17/20 essay) and i can try look for one i got 15/15 on (may have lost that though)

Mic01

HSC
Yes, that would be so good if I could see some you did for the trials, thank you so much!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)