New Trial dates (1 Viewer)

ezOolong

HSC
gg trials are definitely the most helpful assessment - before trials i didn’t know english /physics / chem could be that hard + time pressuring o_O
altho if i was to do it in week 8/9 I’d rather not

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I personally think @DarkOperator618 will have a highly effective and efficient trial exam experience. Having the weighting of your trial exams reduced to 15% constitutes a great opportunity for you to benefit from sitting an exam that is similar to the HSC exam. While ensuring that you thoroughly study/prepare in order to perform to the best of your abilities remains important (as good performance may contribute positively to your final rank), having a rather low weighting for an exam that is rather significant allows you to focus on other aspects that are also relevant to the exam itself, such as assessing the effectiveness of your time management strategies as well as your study methods following completion of your trial exams, which will be crucial and can help you make a difference at the HSC exam. Of course, sitting a 3-hour exam is rarely a pleasant experience, particularly when it will only be worth 15%. However, it is also good because mistakes won't be as costly as they previously would've been. I'm sure you will be satisfied with how things will unfold! :D

DarkOperator618

HSC
I personally think @DarkOperator618 will have a highly effective and efficient trial exam experience. Having the weighting of your trial exams reduced to 15% constitutes a great opportunity for you to benefit from sitting an exam that is similar to the HSC exam. While ensuring that you thoroughly study/prepare in order to perform to the best of your abilities remains important (as good performance may contribute positively to your final rank), having a rather low weighting for an exam that is rather significant allows you to focus on other aspects that are also relevant to the exam itself, such as assessing the effectiveness of your time management strategies as well as your study methods following completion of your trial exams, which will be crucial and can help you make a difference at the HSC exam. Of course, sitting a 3-hour exam is rarely a pleasant experience, particularly when it will only be worth 15%. However, it is also good because mistakes won't be as costly as they previously would've been. I'm sure you will be satisfied with how things will unfold! :D
yeh, and also laugh at the people who used covid as an excuse to not study

hatterene

HSC
i'm praying my weighting doesn't increase, but i'm down for the content of the trial exams being increased. my trials were originally meant to be on the 22nd of July, pushed back to the 2nd of August, and now it's the 16th of August!

155the1st

HSC
Mine got cancelled at the end of Week 1! But at least we've got alternate assignments, including tests. The issue is that the weighting is the same, so an assignment that took me 3 hours to do is worth 30% of my mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)