New world order? (1 Viewer)

stylishh

HSC
N/A
I would like to direct you to one of the most important and insightful documentaries on the Internet. It is not just for a specific group of people but for everyone, regardless of what race or religion you are and will benefit anyone who is willing to give what they see a chance. Why are things the way they are around the world? Who controls the world? Why is there violence around the world? Why is Architecture so important in religion? What do George Bush, Obama and the British Queen truly have in common? What is the true meaning behind UFO's? What is the true purpose surrounding the financial meltdown around the world? Why is there so much hatred for other religions and who actually created it? These and far more important questions are answered in this documentary. It has actually been a life changing series.
People have found many answers through this show, which have been at a very personal level regarding their religion, no matter what faith they are, especially with the evidence that is given.

It is a series STARTED and COMPLETED on YouTube about the Anti-Christ. I know that 95% of the people who read this post will ignore it. Fair enough. I do not blame you as we are always fed boring and useless information about what to believe. I understand 110%. (Youtube has started to take the videos down because they see it as a threat for some reason or too controversial, but after watching the show, many other youtube users have uploaded other versions of it). So if you get a chance, watch it before they are completely taken down.

We should all be AWARE as to what happens around us.

So all I ask is watch a few episodes and if you like it, continue to watch it. If you don't then that is understandable. But please give it a try before you discard it.

THE ARRIVALS - The Most Important Documentary I have Ever Seen!!! - BwTorrents- BwT

^^ That is where this thread evolves from, and there are youtube links to the documentary.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
See, if we had any good mods they would have deleted this thread for the rubbish it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)