New Year 12s (1 Viewer)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yeah, but they aren't actually doing it. I've always found Rome interesting. But this topic is SO damn boring. The most interesting bit is the disgusting habits of the Emperors, but even that palls after a while.

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Very true.

One of my other friends are, though, now i think of it, and she takes some evil delight in it... but then, that's just her. She gets pleasure out of the weirdest things.

Still, i daresay Rome's more interetsing than Egypt.

Bobbb

does anyone know if its possible to go get a timleline of events from cyrus to xerxes? cos my teacher just stands in front of the class and rambles and i have no clue what hes on about!

R

randhi

sorry, i dont know of any.
can anyone help me with augustu's reforms???

baxter

Little Miss
HSC
i NEEEED sooooo much help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any notes on old kingdom egypt, hatshepsut, or mycenae would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!! in fact... i'd absolutely praise you!!!!! you'd be god!!!!

my teacher - who's a great teacher - teaches way too fast and unless u have a wonderful memory or can write really really fast ur kinda screwed!! plus i'd like to see what other people have been doing as well!!!!!!!!!!

im drowning in this subject!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!

btw - im willing to give u any notes i have on the topic as well!

oh and i go to sghs (ms youngs class) so if ur in my class just disregard this!

xoxoxoxo

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Originally posted by randhi
sorry, i dont know of any.
can anyone help me with augustu's reforms???
Use the sources Res Gestae (Augustus himself), Dio Cassius, Suetonius (sort of.. not really relevant for Augustus), and Tacitus.

Treasury reforms. Attempts to curb excessive stuff by the higher classes (failed) attempts to reform marriage (ie if adultery occurs, the couple must get divorced). Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, but I can probably find you some notes under my stuff, did my exam today.

R

randhi

thank you so much, that helped!!! the morality, marriage, building reforms, i'm fine with but the Financial and Judicial are driving me mad. i can't find them any where,well okay i did but then i'm not sure if they are because i think its more just constitutional than judicial.

Pen269

If anyone has any notes on any of the topics they have done in ancient i would really appreciate it.
Thank you so so much

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Randhi i have a really good document for judicial and financial, I might whip it up and post it in the Ancient resource section of this site.

Arnor

HSC
N/A
eep got evil half yearly on friday any notes on ramesside period or "18th dynasty-death of thutmose IV" would greatly be appreciated

if any1 else is doin this we could trade notes :0

R

randhi

thank you so much josie!!!!! :) iou alot, your a life saver.
if you want you can send it to me email.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Ok but you will have to wait till Friday night/weekend... studying for Extension English at the moment.

R

randhi

thanks, when your exams are over. its probably better. theres no rush.

babeishnes

Originally posted by shelley
hrrm yeah i have notes on augustus and the julio claudians, rome from auguatus to titus, agrippina the younger and the minoans if anyones interested...i also have extension history notes and my project still saved if anyone is interested in those..i did the Teti case study for that!
could i please have a look at you extension project cause i have no idea what i am supposed to do

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
heres the link http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/attachment.php?postid=376648

i posted it up ages ago..lol...umm my proposals up to! lol, i just posted a link up to it in some guys :another lost soul thread..lol...hope it helps, pm me, email me, grab me on msn if u need more help..lol..

i got top in my class and full marks so rest assured i kne hwat i was doing!

Last edited:

Demandred

HSC
Hey Janetix, could you please send me the notes on Assyria please :D?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)