New York University campuses exchange (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
NYU, in addition to its main campus in New York City, has campuses in Accra, Tel Aviv, plus a bunch of other European and Latin American cities that I can't remember, which are open to non-NYU students to spend a semester or two studying in.

Has anyone had any experience with the NYU programs..? The one they have in Tel Aviv basically makes me want to cum all over myself but I would never be able to afford the tuition, so if anyone has applied/been granted scholarships or bursaries or something your experience and advice would be v. helpful.

Thanks.

X

xeuyrawp

Out of curiosity, why would you want to go to a NYU campus in Israel? Is it a good program?

yoddle

is cool
HSC
A few reasons
1. The subjects on offer are all about modern Israeli politics, society and history, the Arab-Israeli conflict, journalism, security issues etc, which are all big passions of mine.
2. Staff are super, including Eytan Fox, a director of gay-themed Israeli film and television.
3. It is instructed in English, but with Hebrew taught at all difficulty levels (so I can continue my hebrew study from unimelb)
4. TA is my favourite city in the whole wide world.

http://www.nyu.edu/studyabroad/telaviv/

Last edited:

cnich007

HSC
Well I just moved to the states from North Sydney for the next three years and I'm in Philadelphia. I've been looking around...this N.Y. campus exchange isn't that far away I guess. I'll check it out, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)