newcastle medicine (1 Viewer)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
where can i obtain a form for registration of interest?
i have searched through their site but to no avail./.......

Kittycat

HSC
You know for the interview for the medicine at Newcastle? Apparently, a friend of a friend of mine was asked whether she was a virgin

Kittycat

HSC
I know hey! I think they ask that to test your reaction in such situations. I mean like what happens when a patient try to get on to you (oh dear...bad image *shudder* now imaging a sick guy trying to get on to my friend *shudder*)
anyway, I think that was the purpose. Funny question though

Kittycat

HSC
Thinking about it, I don't really know what my reaction to that question will be (If I was been interviewed that is). I might have jsut looked stunned or something. I think that question was a good one (not to mention funny) to test the student.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Are they still taking applications? I sent my form off months ago.

It'll be hilarious if they ask that though

Smurf133

Yeah i would have to agree with Cyoph on that one if they don't don't give a decent reason then i would just say i perfer not to answer.......

Whats the worst they could do...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think its to determine how you react to certain situations (ie, highly embarrassing ones) and how you answer

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i think its to determine how you react to certain situations (ie, highly embarrassing ones) and how you answer
Yeah exactly, I mean, if she wanted to be a docter, she needed to be prepared for any situation right?

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
my friend just finished first year med at newcastle, and over half of the year failed. about 80% were offerred re-sits, but the rest failed, and now have to repeat. So even if u blitz the interview and get in, the "testing" continues all through the course to cut out the bottom few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)