newcastle uni to UWS (1 Viewer)

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
Why would you post it in a public forum then?
Why post a rant about a relationship which you apparently don't want replies to(Tulipa)? Why begin a thread telling everyone what you had for breakfast? Do you get the point? People post things which do not necessarily have any relevance to anyone or anything else. Do they need to give a reason for doing so?

Anyhow, I'm glad that your life appears revolves around your grades, and it makes you forfilled. It would be sad though if grades are your number one priority, and you've lost perspective of what actually important... Balance is the key.
No my life does not revolve around my grades(not entirely anyway) otherwise I wouldn't be online right now. In any case I don't think you know enough about me to pass judgment about what my priorities are. Priorities can also change depending on the situation so I do not believe that I've lost sight of the big picture.

As for the explanation you wanted if you understand then good for you. If you don't understand what I said then it doesn't matter. It wasn't an offensive post if that's what you're thinking.

S

Shuter

Benny1103 said:
Why post a rant about a relationship which you apparently don't want replies to(Tulipa)? Why begin a thread telling everyone what you had for breakfast? Do you get the point? People post things which do not necessarily have any relevance to anyone or anything else. Do they need to give a reason for doing so?
So you admit you're just as useless and annoying as the rest of these dickheads on the board, of which a large portion despise specifically due to the fact that their posts are pointless.

As for the explanation you wanted if you understand then good for you. If you don't understand what I said then it doesn't matter. It wasn't an offensive post if that's what you're thinking.
Can you explain it anyway.

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
First paragraph - I do not see why you wish to continue arguing based on technicalities. In any case I highly doubt(in fact I do not believe at all) that anyone who has made over 30 posts has never posted anything which is irrelevant to a topic. So if the post that you are referring to makes me "annoying" and "useless" then what does that make everyone else? Do you wish to suggest that none of your 1000+ posts have ever been irrelevant and/or pointless in the context of a particular thread?

Second paragraph - Firstly, that particularly comment is based on my experiences in the particular course that I'm doing. So naturally it cannot necessarily apply to everyone. With that out of the way, I was referring to a lot of effort being required to sustain high scores. From my experience with my course people who get wasted every weekend and spend two hours a week studying cannot realistically expect to obtain decent scores. As such, it would seem ridiculous for somone(unless they are just gifted) to just outright say that they will be collecting high scores unless they are actually going to be some real time and effort into their studies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)