News and Politics Worst Poster Election (1 Viewer)

Worst Poster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
well in terms of stupidity...

twisted

thorny devil, not so bright

Thats in order of stupidity also...
It's actually thorrnydevil, dick. Not the two 'r's and no space.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian, you will never be able to grasp humour. Your head is so far up your arse that you can't see your own faults and there are many.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
you really are stupid...(sorry more of your style humour that you introduce to the forum last night)

almost everything you say is so short sighted that well the young liberals would have trouble with you...i mean its not just stupid...it borders on hanson stupid...simple simple answers without even thinking about it...

(sorry this is all humour)
Don't lump all the young liberals together based on the policies on their website :(. Just because the NSW YLA administration is dominated by Christian conservatives doesn't mean we are all bad :(

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Don't lump all the young liberals together based on the policies on their website :(. Just because the NSW YLA administration is dominated by Christian conservatives doesn't mean we are all bad :(
Exactly. We don't all support this Opus Dai group or whatever its called.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I'd like to see someone form and agonisingly painful centrist party, even more painful than the Democrats. The youth wing would be interesting. Then market the party to the apathetic. It's fool proof.

Last edited:

Rorix

HSC
Are we talking centrist in terms of the Australian scale or the general political scale?

If it's the former, most of it just goes along the lines of I HATE POLLIES - which is basically the motto of the Democrats anyway:)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
Are we talking centrist in terms of the Australian scale or the general political scale?

If it's the former, most of it just goes along the lines of I HATE POLLIES - which is basically the motto of the Democrats anyway:)
Dead centre.

It doesn't mean fence sitting or hating politicians :p, unless you have some self-loathing complex...

Rorix

HSC
i'm only in the lead by one vote

and the only individual vote for me was out of spite:(

CMOON DOESNT ANYONE THINK I SUCK

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:

from what ive read they all reside at unsw in warrarane college...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
The NSW Young libs have 8 policies on their policies page. 4 of them have a Christian basis.

1) Abortion
2) Homosexuality
3) Drugs
4) Euthanasia

Ironically they contradict the 'rights of the individual' clause within their constitution. Well kind of, they twist their policies to make it sound like they are looking out for the individual.

i.e.: "Women are forced into abortions by their partners and through a lack of understanding or education" (Their stats didn't account for women who just didn't want the damn kid).

When I was interviewed by a member of the state executive for the YLA, Hawke (a terrible name for a Liberal) he kept on asking me what I thought about Ross Cameron and Abbot.

I have to hand it to them though, their policies are well written and researched at least, but I have my own misgivings about their approach. The Young Libs are mainly full of clueless rich white kids, who were pressured into it by their rich conservative parents.

Ah well, there's nothing much I can do apart from try and bludgeon people at branch meetings, when i start attending :(

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Asquithian said:
well in terms of stupidity...

twisted

thorny devil, not so bright

Thats in order of stupidity also...
I'm honoured.
I feel you're a fairly smart individual, and I do believe at heart you're not a left-wing fanatic (i'm sure you can see SOME good in the Liberal party).

Edit: Big L for generator :)

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Try and use the uppercase L. We really do not need another member whinging about how liberal the Liberal party truly is.

ellymelly

HSC
I vote generator - for lack of intelligent posts

... and Asquithian of course

Ziff

HSC
N/A
ellymelly said:

... and Asquithian of course
Yes yes, we've already discussed this earlier and Neo_O reckons Asqy and I would have lost.

ellymelly

HSC
Asquithian said:
lol ok... continue? and why...because anyone who disagrees with you is not intelligent...even i can acknowlege that neo, rorix and moonlight and others are not stupid...most of us are the better for fleshing out many issues here...i guess many here have learnt to understand and have been able to coutenance eachothers views and in the process have learnt something about what other think by trying to understand the other view....

the fact that you seem to continue to ignore anything other than your viewpoint shows you havnt learnt a thing
I think you have more than earned your place on the poll :D

Generator

HSC
N/A
ellymelly said:
Thanks. Sadly, your arguments tend to be decent enough so I cannot vote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)