News: Student Throws Table In Exam (2 Viewers)

Christine

beige member
HSC
whatever happens happens in the HSC

life goes on...

fate will run its course

b-boy

HSC isnt everything its not end of the world, live life and make the most of it and have fun thats it!

Anton

HSC
Speaking of flipping out ninja-style during a test, last year's grade had a girl in it who was insanely desperate for a 99+ mark. So desperate that during her Ancient History exam, she baited all over the floor next to her table with 20 minutes to go, and for 20 minutes she, and the rest of the students, did the test with bait all over the floor.

No word from the above grade on whether the bait affected their performance negatively.

Anton

Jin-17

I feel sorry for the girl. Also, I am glad that my target isn't like medicine for uni beacuse its very hard to get into and stuff one exam a little and u will be gone. The challenge doesnt stop there, even at uni u still experience that dread feeling and inner struggle to do well. Luckly for me that is not my future and path.
Also, for the guy who thre the table for business, I also feel the same pain and aguish as him, as I studies business really well throughout the year with some very good marks, until we get that stupid test with no thought on the layout of it. I needed business as my main mark earner and now, even though everything is finished, I still think it will heavily disadvantage me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)