• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NewSouth Student online (1 Viewer)

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
It says the actual location, but it says TBA for the instructor. There's other classes (in other courses) that I can swap/drop that have both instructor & location unknown. I'll probably leave it till Tuesday when I go to O-week to try and fix it up.

loziscool:D

Originally posted by routemarker

um ive laready checked all the majors avaliable and only 2 require physics and im not interested in both. Im choosing psych for the social benifits of knowing how ppl behave and react and why they behave the way they do.

Im not sure its a timetable clash because the classes are and hour after a previous one but no i didnt get an error report because NSS stuffed up. I think i need some help on this.
from what i remember psychology is part of the arts/humanities dept. So if you wanted to see someone in person about it, you should go to the arts faculty which is on the ground floor of the Morven Brown building (right nest to the library lawn). You might need to see the science faculty as well... but i'd start with the arts faculty (they are very helpful people :p)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by routemarker

um ive laready checked all the majors avaliable and only 2 require physics and im not interested in both. Im choosing psych for the social benifits of knowing how ppl behave and react and why they behave the way they do.

Im not sure its a timetable clash because the classes are and hour after a previous one but no i didnt get an error report because NSS stuffed up. I think i need some help on this.
wat loz said would be a good idea, but first I'd try New South Q, and then go to your faculty's Student Centre - they have computers connected to NSS there so that u can get someone to go thru it with u

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

wat loz said would be a good idea, but first I'd try New South Q, and then go to your faculty's Student Centre - they have computers connected to NSS there so that u can get someone to go thru it with u
i think ill do that then at o week

B

Bambul

I would suggest trying your Student Centre first, it'll be quicker just in case they can do it for you. If you go to NewSouthQ first it'll take you ages because there is always a big line. Hence the name NewSouthQ! :D

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
I found out how to swap my tutorial that didn't have a swap & drop link underneath it. For each course, there's only one link for swapping (e.g. only for the lab, only for the lecture, or only for the tutorials, not more than one). What I did was clicked the "swap this class" link underneath the corresponding lab for the course and changed it to itself! After that, there was an option to swap the other classes (i.e. tutes, lectures).

An awfully cumbersome system, but all I have to say is w000t! :) :) :)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by wogboy
I found out how to swap my tutorial that didn't have a swap & drop link underneath it. For each course, there's only one link for swapping (e.g. only for the lab, only for the lecture, or only for the tutorials, not more than one). What I did was clicked the "swap this class" link underneath the corresponding lab for the course and changed it to itself! After that, there was an option to swap the other classes (i.e. tutes, lectures).

An awfully cumbersome system, but all I have to say is w000t! :) :) :)
Will try that, thanks ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)