Next Years Oscars. Read my Predictions! (2 Viewers)

juggernaut

HSC
j-lo is an actress turned popstar, not popstar turned actress
foo

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
j-lo is an actress turned popstar, not popstar turned actress
foo
dear god the humanity!

Scorsese won't win like Kubrick didn't

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Kubrick won an oscar :) For VIsual F/X.

Martin Scorsese will win like Peter Jackson did. There will be alot of pressure.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
J-lo will have to be content with her razzie award for Gigli. Miramax aren't planning a campaign for her. Thank god.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Thats all rumours! Miramax WILL campaign for JLo once Ebert And Roeper see JLo and give her 2 Thumbs up.

Plus, the Golden Globes will NOMINTE her even without Campaigning.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
Thats all rumours! Miramax WILL campaign for JLo once Ebert And Roeper see JLo and give her 2 Thumbs up.

Plus, the Golden Globes will NOMINTE her even without Campaigning.
Wow, that's pretty freaky that you know what ebert and roeper will think of a movie before they've even seen it. And before anyone has seen it, for that matter. For all we know, the film may be complete and utter crap :rolleyes:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
what i'm curious about is why do you care who wins? the oscars have time and time again proven themselves to be political awards more than anything to be with actual achievement

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
well well... clap clap nate. you've really outdone yourself this time.
i really wish i could make up a list containing all the A-List actors and actors who have been previously nomnated for oscars... i really do.....

actually, i dont. you're an idiot. a list for each category containing 30+ names and calling it predictions? come on, you're a joke!

also so far the only reason your thread has gone into 2 pages is because you keep replying to it...
Q:why do you do that?
A: because you have to defend yourself from all the shit being heaped onto you by other people who are not impressed by your 'ability' to create an irrelevant list...

besides, you haven't seen any where near enough of the films to actually be able to predict anything... it's like saying years ago that michael caine would have been nominated for his role in 'jaws 4: the revenge.' all actors make blunders and have crap performances, even ed norton.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by victor..cleaner
well well... clap clap nate. you've really outdone yourself this time.
i really wish i could make up a list containing all the A-List actors and actors who have been previously nomnated for oscars... i really do.....

actually, i dont. you're an idiot. a list for each category containing 30+ names and calling it predictions? come on, you're a joke!

also so far the only reason your thread has gone into 2 pages is because you keep replying to it...
Q:why do you do that?
A: because you have to defend yourself from all the shit being heaped onto you by other people who are not impressed by your 'ability' to create an irrelevant list...

besides, you haven't seen any where near enough of the films to actually be able to predict anything... it's like saying years ago that michael caine would have been nominated for his role in 'jaws 4: the revenge.' all actors make blunders and have crap performances, even ed norton.
ummm...have you even read his posts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)