• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Next (2 Viewers)

Pudgedog

well.
im not thin.
and.
i got 12.75 or something.
friggin ghey i know.
i might come, seriously i dont know, do you just want me to stand around? because i dont know ANY of you.

suz

HSC
i dnt know if i'll go cause none of the girls r gonna b there :(

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by Pudgedog
well.
im not thin.
and.
i got 12.75 or something.
friggin ghey i know.
i might come, seriously i dont know, do you just want me to stand around? because i dont know ANY of you.
If it helps, I have a picture at www.withahat.net/random/polok but it's pretty bad quality.

There were a bunch of people who didn't know anyone when they came. When I came I had no clue who anyone was (until SXC_DRAGON_BOY came along, I knew him). Spark didn't know us, and he came and asked if we were all bored. But that seems risky. I'll look out for you (if I see someone pacing around near the water on the McKinnon building lawn, I'll wave). You said your name was Tony?

suz

HSC
santa is shorter than me and is skinny (if I'm thinkin of the right person) spark ;)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Oh I'll be wearing dark blue jeans, an orange shirt (which could possibly be hidden behind a black jumper), and a green jacket.

spark

Does santa also wear glasses? I think I saw him today.. when I was in the computer lab. :p

It was quite risky asking if you guys were from 'Bored' but bleh.. my chances looked too good to not take advantage of!! LOL. My utter bravery and courage was well worth it! :p :D :D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by spark
Does santa also wear glasses? I think I saw him today.. when I was in the computer lab. :p

It was quite risky asking if you guys were from 'Bored' but bleh.. my chances looked too good to not take advantage of!! LOL. My utter bravery and courage was well worth it! :p :D :D
lol, i found the other the first time cause i saw frank, lol

suz

HSC
lol the first time I remember sitting nigel and then I think it was gmraso n tim who approached me lol, I didn't have to do anything ;)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by suz
santa is shorter than me and is skinny (if I'm thinkin of the right person) spark ;)
I aint skinny!! :p

But you are probably taller than me, your uber tall !

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
I suppose santa and snapwizard will do another disapearing act and say they missed everyone again :p
:p.....I'll come, if I'm not there you can slap me on the head and then point at me and laugh! :p

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by spark

Im not four eyed.....LoLz :p
Not yet anyway.....maybe after the exams I'll be! :p

santaslayer

HSC
I know definatley who suz is, a vauge memory of Katelyn and misskitty's not comming i think.....

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
I suppose santa and snapwizard will do another disapearing act and say they missed everyone again :p
what about suz???
she claim she was there the time tim was sitting by himself.....
lol
how cuold she miss him, lol..... he was at the usually spot not to mention.....
but anyways it was a good laugh.... poor timmy all by himself

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
:p.....I'll come, if I'm not there you can slap me on the head and then point at me and laugh! :p
Does that mean we should all (well, those of us who came today) get ready to give you a headslap?

For those that came, you don't know how much will power it's taking me.

santaslayer

HSC
Okay, I swear that I did come today! (snapwizard didn't coz he had accounting) At the Mckinnon grass!! Why can't we find a location where I will be able to see someone!

Dosen't matter anyway, I'll go talk to suz, Kitty and Katelyn on Monday b:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)