ngo and sons entrance exam failed (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
It's used to separate students of similar ability in certain classes that cater to their ability rthaer than putting high and low achievers all in one room focusing on the hard bits of learning
Fair enough but if people don't get "in" or accepted into any class

I wouldn't call it a tutoring centre then

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Fair enough but if people don't get "in" or accepted into any class

I wouldn't call it a tutoring centre then
I mean if there was an excessive amount of students, they would create extra classes to fit everyone in. I think they would create an extra class if one extra student enrolled??? Not sure

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
If you can't make it in, then try asking to enrol in the parramatta centre

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
pretty desperate lol
my maths grade is decent but i want to improve
hmmmmmm......I think you should enrol for the parramata centre if you can't enrol for Fairfield. How many kids were there doing the entrance exam?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
haha yeah took around 20 minutes
You pressed the wrong thing. Did he chat about manners and such? I wasn't there on the day of the entrance exam coz I was busy in the morning so I had to do the test at a later time

tfwchicken

HSC
You pressed the wrong thing. Did he chat about manners and such? I wasn't there on the day of the entrance exam coz I was busy in the morning so I had to do the test at a later time
yup he did :) he spoke about bowing because it shows respect and the way you set out your work as it shows that you respect the work (I honestly do not have great memory skills)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
yup he did :) he spoke about bowing because it shows respect and the way you set out your work as it shows that you respect the work (I honestly do not have great memory skills)
Wow it would've been amazing if I was there. Did he just sit there observing everyone when they did the entrance test?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
may i ask how long it took for you to get your notification?
It took me from Saturday (to do the test) to Tuesday (receive the notification) but it was with some woman (apparently she's not teaching classes this year at all because of injuries)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
may i ask how long it took for you to get your notification?
For you I don't know how long it will take but since the director of the classes isn't there this year, I think the head director/main boss is in charge of the classes for now...Don't know

TEchnically it took me like 2-4 dayish

tfwchicken

HSC
For you I don't know how long it will take but since the director of the classes isn't there this year, I think the head director/main boss is in charge of the classes for now...Don't know

TEchnically it took me like 2-4 dayish
so it turns out my mums been getting calls from a private number since tuesday but im not sure if its truongs or not :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)