nice examiners (1 Viewer)

Haku

for the exam, the examiner was so nice. if u want water u can get a cup from the front with water and u can take it to ur table to enjoy thoroughly. and i read that only people with special needs can take drinks in the the exam. :)

Captain Karl

HSC
Geez - I didnt know that. Luckily I'm a special needs person so I get all the drink I want!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah we were allowed to take water or juice or fruit or basically any food that didnt make a noise, ie lollies

iamsickofyear12

HSC
everyone is allowed water in exams and depending on the school maybe food that isn't nosiy

ameradrian

HSC
Well, wow! water! ahhh, we can even take lollies in.... Your examiners arent nice, they're tight.

Antler

Custom User Title
HSC
You guys get juice? In the VCE we are only allowed water, sooooo unfair. Also we are only allowed a maximum of 1.5L, what if I want more water?! No food in the VCE either the VCAA says so :(.

Moonlite

HSC
I don't know if we're allowed to take in food... but we're definately allowed to take in drinks.

Haku

wth, the BOS in the exam timetable said that u weren;t allowed to have drinks in the exam room or food unless special needs...

now than i know u guys get juice and food, my examiner is tight. so do u bring ur own juice or they give u? do they question u?

Captain Karl

HSC
Everyone at our school i think is allowed to bring in water in a clear bottle. The special needs people can bring in juice and lollies if they need them (most of our special needs people are because of diabeties so they bring in juice and lollies).

iamsickofyear12

HSC
We had an exam once at a place outside of school. And there was some cookies in a mini kitchen in the exam room behind some screens near the toilets. And people would get up to go to the toilet and get some cookies.

Kyroth***

HSC
Our examiners are usually great, u can have drinks, and I'm assuming food (I did in bio), and they're really nice when they collect ur paper. Except during chemistry, one of the guy examiners, he have been sick or had a big night or something. He was breathing SO heavily, and a couple of times he half fell asleep, and was snoring! I could hear him, even when he was awake and at the front, even though I was at the very back! And then the other examiner would go and wake him up, and then she'd give him a lolly, and they were NOISY lollies!!! So annoying!

Still, my absolute worst experience with an examiner was at the half yearlies. My chem teacher came in to supervise the bio exam half was through, cos the other teacher had to go take a class. So what does he do? Comes up to me and starts telling me how badly I did in the Chem exam! I'm like "excuse me, trying to do an exam here!!!". Man I hate that guy!!!

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
dude...examiners mark the exam, not supervise, so you would wanna hope theyre nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)