Nice Fellas (2 Viewers)

BlytheChloe

HSC
Why are most guys fucktards on the Internet, more specifically the BOS L&R forums?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
so next time u see a girl with a bad-boy, dont get too depressed, more normal guys score a girl that those "bad-boy" weirdos

You don't have to be a weirdo to be a bad-boy.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
BlytheChloe said:
Why are most guys fucktards on the Internet, more specifically the BOS L&R forums?
because most people are much more bold when they are behind a computer screen.

HalcyonSky

HSC
la chat said:
some girls like the excitement that a bad boy brings. its weird i know, but there's still hope.
now listen and learn.

its quite simple, now lets use a normal girl as an example, ie, no tomboys lesbians, goths or or any of that other crap. Now unless shez on crack, a majority of girls will be majorly turned off by the bad-boy attitude with multiple piercings and full body tattoo. A girl looks for a guy who is nice, and by that i dont mean boring, but one who not only treats her well, but everyone else. you dont have to love everyone in the world, just be nice to people so that she sees that u are genuinely nice, and its not just an act when ur around her.

some guys shudder at the word romance, but girls like to feel that the guy they're going out with actually cares for them. just doing simple things like giving her a nice flower when u come and pick her up to go on a date, or a little present. not saying u have to spend all ur hard earned cash on her, but just make her feel (and make it genuine) that u care about her.

acting like a tool around her when ur mates are there and being all lovey dovey afterwards really doesn't cut it. its just a sign that ur embarrassed by her or that ur just putting on an act when ur around her. trust me, she wont be impressed.

also dont listen to ur mates when they say, "nah dont call her for 2 weeks, so she gets desperate and cant wait to see u". coz the exact opposite will occur, she'll think ur a tool for not calling her when u said u would, and then she will never want to see u again.

now i know this is all cliche and all, and most guys know this, but many dont take it into consideration and then have problems and say "girls are so complicated" where not, all we want is someone to treat us well. simple

so next time u see a girl with a bad-boy, dont get too depressed, more normal guys score a girl that those "bad-boy" weirdos

hope this helped :D
this is all lies.. you women say you want one thing and then go for the other

Last edited:

BlytheChloe

HSC
chelsea girl said:
because most people are much more bold when they are behind a computer screen.
Oh how the Internet fucked up courtesy and tolerance.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
la chat said:
some girls like the excitement that a bad boy brings. its weird i know, but there's still hope.
now listen and learn.

its quite simple, now lets use a normal girl as an example, ie, no tomboys lesbians, goths or or any of that other crap. Now unless shez on crack, a majority of girls will be majorly turned off by the bad-boy attitude with multiple piercings and full body tattoo. A girl looks for a guy who is nice, and by that i dont mean boring, but one who not only treats her well, but everyone else. you dont have to love everyone in the world, just be nice to people so that she sees that u are genuinely nice, and its not just an act when ur around her.

some guys shudder at the word romance, but girls like to feel that the guy they're going out with actually cares for them. just doing simple things like giving her a nice flower when u come and pick her up to go on a date, or a little present. not saying u have to spend all ur hard earned cash on her, but just make her feel (and make it genuine) that u care about her.

acting like a tool around her when ur mates are there and being all lovey dovey afterwards really doesn't cut it. its just a sign that ur embarrassed by her or that ur just putting on an act when ur around her. trust me, she wont be impressed.

also dont listen to ur mates when they say, "nah dont call her for 2 weeks, so she gets desperate and cant wait to see u". coz the exact opposite will occur, she'll think ur a tool for not calling her when u said u would, and then she will never want to see u again.

now i know this is all cliche and all, and most guys know this, but many dont take it into consideration and then have problems and say "girls are so complicated" where not, all we want is someone to treat us well. simple

hope this helped :D
Tomboys don't count?

Also; all of the above is tosh. Girls like bad boys because, aside from the challenge they give us, as Zoe mentioned, they also make a girl feel dangerous. Its like reflected rebellion or something.

In closing, a girl who decides to spend her life with a true 'bad boy' (self destructive, disrespectful of her, etc) then she is an idiot.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
yes, i feel that the bad boys are usually the one-night fling boys. actually, i think there is a connection between bad boys and the skinny girls, etc. they are one and the same, in my experience.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
chelsea girl said:
yes, i feel that the bad boys are usually the one-night fling boys. actually, i think there is a connection between bad boys and the skinny girls, etc. they are one and the same, in my experience.
bad skinny lady-boys? :D

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
bad skinny lady-boys? :D
hahaha no, i meant that the boys who enjoy skinny girls are usually bad boys. yeah, into domination and being the boss and rebelling and shit.

la chat

HSC
N/A
Lizakith said:
Tomboys don't count?

Also; all of the above is tosh. Girls like bad boys because, aside from the challenge they give us, as Zoe mentioned, they also make a girl feel dangerous. Its like reflected rebellion or something.

In closing, a girl who decides to spend her life with a true 'bad boy' (self destructive, disrespectful of her, etc) then she is an idiot.

yeh im not saying that a girl will never go out with a bad-boy, she might probably once or twice, but these are not the type of guy that a girl will usually marry lol. (unless shez really into that kind of thing :p )

all in all, like i said, a nice guy has more chance coz the majority of girls lyk them (emphasizing "majority", there are always exceptions)

la chat

HSC
N/A
*rUsTy* said:
EXTREMELY well put. Thanks for that helpful input, appreciate it.
:D

first person ive met on BOS with manners. thank you, lol

K

katie_tully

la chat said:
yeh im not saying that a girl will never go out with a bad-boy, she might probably once or twice, but these are not the type of guy that a girl will usually marry lol. (unless shez really into that kind of thing :p )

all in all, like i said, a nice guy has more chance coz the majority of girls lyk them (emphasizing "majority", there are always exceptions)
nice generalisation. where'd you get your info, feminazi weekly?

Pace_T

HSC
good guys make good husbands while bad boys make good boyfriends
but in this world you generally have to be bf/gf before you marry lol. therefore good guys lose all round.
unless of course you have an arranged marriage :rofl:

la chat

HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
good guys make good husbands while bad boys make good boyfriends
but in this world you generally have to be bf/gf before you marry lol. therefore good guys lose all round.
unless of course you have an arranged marriage :rofl:

lol, well then ur pretty much screwed and get stuck with shit husband and all the nice guys turn gay and then life will suk:( lol

skynet89

HSC
lol people assume nice guys are the ones with no personality, non rebellious and too mature ones. The only difference is they don't treat girls like shit. but anyway everyone's right cliched thread. Just be yourself and focus on your own life. Sounds selfish hey, girls want the rollercoaster ride with the dickheads then in 10 years come crawling back for a respectful one. The best of both worlds.

Last edited:

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
define bad...because really, how your looking at this can basically be shaped by what you think qualifies a 'Bad' guy.

I mean just because a guy gets in a few fights, drinks (not alcoholic), misses out on some school & puts on an image a bit more hardcore than he really is doesn't always neccessarily mean that he's incappable of treating a woman with respect and in a manner she appreciates...just because he treats you poorly doesn't mean he does the same to her.

But on the other hand if she is being abused and shit like that and still sticking around, really do you want to go out with a girl that stupid...he's doing you a favour.

Really if you are a decent guy it can't be that hard you might have to wait longer than some guys who practically sell themselves to every chick they meet...but you'll probably find something more fullfilling in the longrun.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
we LOVE guys that define themselves into thoughtful subcategories of either "nice" or "bad"!

I LOVE two dimensional men. Oh their flat goodness.

LOVE THEM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)