HSC
Can anyone suggest some nice Gen-ed subjects in terms of:

interesting;
easy to get high marks

?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
You are posting in the computing forum. Most of the computing students on here are doing double degree which means none of us has or will need to do any general education subjects.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I have to do 6 uoc of geneds :( I'm also forbidden from doing any science geneds, so no, ill never do an interesting gened. As for easy marks, ive heard the intro business ones are easy, dunno about how interesting they are though.

eternalwil

HSC
redslert said:
You are posting in the computing forum. Most of the computing students on here are doing double degree which means none of us has or will need to do any general education subjects.
Posted here because I am doing Comp Eng , Due to cse website , only limited Gen-ed availuable , thats means if i post in other forum , there will not very much relate to Comp Engers.

eternalwil

HSC
I did one Called Human Origin, if u r not really interested in biology or u r international students like me , do not do it!! there are so many hard English word to remember , and a 1500 words essay.

MikiRei

HSC
I did Working With Jewelrry during winter this year (so that's like 2 wks ago). It's 2 wks intensive - well, not that intensive. You just spend 3 hrs everyday at COFA making your jewellry. There's 3 pieces we need to make in total plus a 500 word essay.

In terms of mark, well, it's art. I just got straight credit w/o really trying. I've still yet to get my final mark though - and according to someone, u either pass or fail in Gen Ed? Is that true? *shrug*

pyko

psychopyko.com
HSC
havne't done these particular geneds but i've heard that they are interesting...(not 100% sure on the names either, hopefully i'm not too far off)
Health and physical fitness
Photography (colour)
Photography (black & white)

i'm probably going to do health and physical fitness next year.

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
web information resources.

gotta be the easiest course there is.

the main assignment (40 or 60 % or something) involves bookmarking 50 websites, saving as html file, handing it in.

there's 10% attendance mark, 10% participation mark (do the tutorials, stuff like 'guess the url for sydney morning herald. now guess the url for microsoft' etc).

then there's a final exam:
for 1000 marks, what is the internet?
a) a fish
b) a bird
c) a mammal
d) an information resource

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)