• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nice place to intro? (1 Viewer)

frends87

HSC
N/A
Hi there, i've been in sydney for almost 2 years now and i have not yet explore most places in sydney (nsw) at all as my life is always either studying or working.

I've planned to take some time off from work during the july holiday so that i can explore some places with my friends.

I enjoy taking photos of interesting n beautiful places. So, does anyone know any place that is amazing/cool to explore?

My first trip will be to the Chinese Garden of Friendship.

*Ps: would anyone happen to know places with weird display like... huge slipper , huge candy etc?

Ps: photo taken in other country.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'd say beach it.

I can't actually think of much. The nightlife in the city is pretty pleasing on the eye. Circular Quay-ish?

I'll come back to post when I can think of some places.

helmut

HSC
frends87 said:
would anyone happen to know places with weird display like... huge slipper , huge candy etc?
there's a HASBRO toy factory or something in epping/eastwood with a massive MR Potato Head out the front. the centre of tourist attraction in epping! that and the wierd peanut-shaped roundabout...

frends87

HSC
N/A
helmut said:
there's a HASBRO toy factory or something in epping/eastwood with a massive MR Potato Head out the front. the centre of tourist attraction in epping! that and the wierd peanut-shaped roundabout...

cool i'll search around for the address and have a look :)

bbmilo

HSC
helmut said:
LOLOL are you allowed to go in there =D rofls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)