Nice places to hangout in Sydney? (2 Viewers)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Any more suggestions? I kind of desperate becoz I am taking a girl with me who is just a friend. And she wants to go somewhere cool n nice. And I don't have a clue!
The Grounds of Alexandria
Take the walk from Bondi to Coogee and talk about the coolness of things and how pretty the sand is

idk

tofusenpai

HSC
SCG Thursday Night

The peaceful place in the city with all the fishies. Something garden.

The little peaceful park near Darling Harbor.
Is this Royal Botanic Gardens?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

tofusenpai

HSC
Any more suggestions? I kind of desperate becoz I am taking a girl with me who is just a friend. And she wants to go somewhere cool n nice. And I don't have a clue!
What does she like?

You could try an art museum, the beach, cute cafes in like inner sydney and surrounds

tofusenpai

HSC
Do you mean Sydney as in CBD Sydney or general Sydney?

If you have a car or are bothered to travel to:

- Royal National Park (so pretty, the cliffs, the sea)
- Kuringai Chase National Park ( there's this really nice lookout and it also has nice views)

General and Free:

- Royal Botanic Gardens (Syd festival is currently on so you should check that out that'd be cool and if you wanna get away from the noise and ground go to the gardens

- Art Museum

With a cost:
- Cafes

- You can do workshops for a lot of things

- Drive In Cinemas (this is like great western Sydney though but drive-ins are cool)

- Escape rooms (this seems really fun neva tried it before and it's cheaper if you go with more people

- Bowling and Laser Tag

P.S it's cool to like have a random stop somewhere and have no plan but to roam around streets and window shop like in Surry Hills and Newtown

Simorgh

HSC
Do you mean Sydney as in CBD Sydney or general Sydney?

If you have a car or are bothered to travel to:

- Royal National Park (so pretty, the cliffs, the sea)
- Kuringai Chase National Park ( there's this really nice lookout and it also has nice views)

General and Free:

- Royal Botanic Gardens (Syd festival is currently on so you should check that out that'd be cool and if you wanna get away from the noise and ground go to the gardens

- Art Museum

With a cost:
- Cafes

- You can do workshops for a lot of things

- Drive In Cinemas (this is like great western Sydney though but drive-ins are cool)

- Escape rooms (this seems really fun neva tried it before and it's cheaper if you go with more people

- Bowling and Laser Tag

P.S it's cool to like have a random stop somewhere and have no plan but to roam around streets and window shop like in Surry Hills and Newtown

Sydney CBD. Btw nice suggestions! Thanks so much!

If there is anything else or any other nice places around the city just let me know!

Last edited:

tofusenpai

HSC

If there is anything else or any other nice places around the city just let me know!
I went to Surry Hills with my friends last year. If you don't know the place well just stay along Crowne St as basically the shops are all there. You can walk there to central just pass after wynyard (in case you get bored). You can also walk to Darlinghurst

Surry Hills:
- Outre Gallery (small gallery of modern artists selling their pieces)
- Apparently a good place to eat is Bills
- there's small shops that are quite interesting

Chippendale:
- White Rabbit Gallery (Contemporary Chinese Art museum)

The Rocks:
- Contemporary Art Museum

(The Rocks, Chippendale and Surry Hills are really close to the city maybe less than 10 mins)

Sydney CBD:
- Kinokuniya (Japanese book store - pre cute and they don't only sell books but a lot of other things like stationery)

- Haymarket (I forgot the name) but upstairs there's and arcade with laser tag and bump cars. It's called Citysomething

I went to Surry Hills with my friends last year. If you don't know the place well just stay along Crowne St as basically the shops are all there. You can walk there to central just pass after wynyard (in case you get bored). You can also walk to Darlinghurst

Surry Hills:
- Outre Gallery (small gallery of modern artists selling their pieces)
- Apparently a good place to eat is Bills
- there's small shops that are quite interesting

Chippendale:
- White Rabbit Gallery (Contemporary Chinese Art museum)

The Rocks:
- Contemporary Art Museum

(The Rocks, Chippendale and Surry Hills are really close to the city maybe less than 10 mins)

Sydney CBD:
- Kinokuniya (Japanese book store - pre cute and they don't only sell books but a lot of other things like stationery)

- Haymarket (I forgot the name) but upstairs there's and arcade with laser tag and bump cars. It's called Citysomething

-

Simorgh

HSC
Wow! You seem to be really an expert! This is like a totally genuine selection of places with nice descriptions and explanations unlike other posts on this thread! My hats off to you Tofusenpai.

I meeting my friend and a couple of her friends this Friday and on the Weekend. Since I was like the only guy they asked me to organise it all.

This is perfect and will be surely visiting most of those places you mentioned! Hopefully your suggestions help out other people as well!

By your suggestion you really seem to be into the arts

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
assuming you will be at uni or in the city tomorrow

food: haymarket, nandos (tad expensive but taste good), lots of chinese food places on level 2 (they're cash only and relatively cheap, decent view as well), fast food in harbourside shopping center (good views too, relatively cheap), restaurants on anzac parade time of thai is good, there is this good chinese place next to town hall station in the merton towers (cash only again), dominos, Kebab box highly recommend check out queenroot food album for pics

desert: gelato messina would 10/10 recommend, lindt cafe darling harbour

activity: beach coogee/bondi considering it will be good weather tomorrow, botanical gardens is nice (lots of walking), show her your elec projects,

tofusenpai

HSC
Wow! You seem to be really an expert! This is like a totally genuine selection of places with nice descriptions and explanations unlike other posts on this thread! My hats off to you Tofusenpai.

I meeting my friend and a couple of her friends this Friday and on the Weekend. Since I was like the only guy they asked me to organise it all.

This is perfect and will be surely visiting most of those places you mentioned! Hopefully your suggestions help out other people as well!

By your suggestion you really seem to be into the arts
I wouldn't say I'm an expert but thanks. I'm glad I could help you somehow and hopefully others too.

Yeah I'm really into the arts haha I like going to museums (kinda obvs). Haven't been to the White Rabbit one but hope to soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)