• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Night before UMAT what to do (1 Viewer)

bradpitt

HSC
I am thinking of having a relax night with a lite drink and a movie. Believe it or not a mate of mine last year spent the whole night ( B4 Umat ) with his girlfriend doing hammar ****** . Next morning he aced the UMAT. I don't think i go that far with Angelina the night b4. What are you planning to do?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Prey.
Maybe alittle pokey wont hurt, any takers?

MY MY MY Medication list to take 15min before test:

200mg of Codeine (Euthora time, "It'll be OK... "Fuck I'm top of this, young chinks have no chance against me, fkr!" may reduce coordination though thus no good for section 3)
10mg Ducene (Valium) (Stabalises the nerves, allows to channel thinking - it does for me)
100mg Aspirin (last thing I want is a headache)
Maybe throw in a quarter tab of Morphine 10mg to provide extra pain relief considering my back plays up on me.
And a touch of Metoprolol (Beta-blocker to slow the heart and lower my blood pressue)... welcome to my life.

'

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^lol Bacilli. You'll stop breathing with codeine, diazepam and morphine.

almar

HSC
N/A
Why not pray? If your athiest, what difference will it make? So go ahead and make a little prayer. Your never know, God may just accpet it.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
True, but what better place to do die than in the arms of my enemies.
In all seriousness, I will not take drugs. What I will do though is study until 8pm that night, enjoy my dinner, relax, pour a glass of red wine and dream for the next 9 hours. Wake up, shower and attend the test. No drama to do this test; remember kids that there's always next year if things don't go so well so just relax and try your best (worst thing you can do is stress because it will send the nerves into overdrive thus you'll lose focus and coordination).

I wish all well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)