night classes & public transport (1 Viewer)

jelabay

HSC
i was just wondering, if i were to finish a class at 8pm, how well lit is the university? and is the pathway to the bus stop from uni well lit? just a tad paranoid.

HSC
Yeah its relatively well lit, there are a couple of Help Points around the bus stop if you're that paranoid. One closest to the bus stop is out of order iirc and the walk to Macq station/centre can be a bit dark

Doomah

HSC
a couple of years back a girl was murdered on campus and her body dumped somewhere, true story. i'll try find it

Kiim2507

HSC
I did night classes last semester...was kinda creepy. It's dark and deserted...I normally tried to stay close to people that were in my tute as they were walking back to their car so I wasn't completely alone.

On the other hand there are cute bunnies at night :)

ascentyx

HSC
a couple of years back a girl was murdered on campus and her body dumped somewhere, true story. i'll try find it
You will try and find what.. the story or the body?

Anyways i think the uni is relatively safe, well it is compared to my area lol. I feel much safer walking around at night there then i do when i get off at my station.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Campus used to look beautiful at night, especially the middle courtyard area, but they got rid of the lights :(

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Bus people are weird. Might want to consider a car.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)