• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nikki Webster poses for FHM (1 Viewer)

stainmepink

HSC
i feel kind of sorry for her actually!!! shes basically being hated all her celebrity life and now ... *shudders* ... i hope shes not pulling off a lindsay lohan.

ok lets face it, people like britney spears can pull this kind of shit off. but not little miss hot pink.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
she needs a makeover
dye her hair brown..geta tan..get a hair cut and straighten it..and get some curves and boobs and an ass
and maybe no one will hate her..
but her song strawberry kisses will remain in my head no matter

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont have any major problems..i mean poor girl
i have nothing against her
except strawbeerry kisses
i think the pic of her sitting down isnt too bad

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
HerO said:
Show me ur pic and I shall decide, if u are indeed hotter than her than I shall bow down 2 u...:cool:
i second that , one people who are beasts can say nikki is hot. because other wise they would realise she is a horrible mutant of nature.

connie :)

HSC
illegal

she is only so popular because it gives those creepy ppl something illegal to do under the law... shes still under age rember, i think it seedy, however my boy bought the mag yesterday, haha.
she has sold herself out for sure...
now shes just like every body else

iamsickofyear12

HSC
connie :) said:
she is only so popular because it gives those creepy ppl something illegal to do under the law... shes still under age rember, i think it seedy, however my boy bought the mag yesterday, haha.
she has sold herself out for sure...
now shes just like every body else
I considered buying it yesterday for something to read during my marketing lecture, but once I noticed she was on the cover I decided I would rather not.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
HerO said:
She Being 18 or not aint the point, the point right now of concern 2 the community is whether ur hotter than her, post a pic and I shall decide...:cool:
thats your concern
not the communitys
i dont think anyone else cares as much as you do

K

katie_tully

transcendent said:
the hair style doesn't work for her as it inflates her head. her face is too young to be a suitable model for FHM. other then that what's everyone's problem with Nikki Webster?
she is one of those people whos fame is undeserving. since the olympics, she hasn't done anything of notable worth, yet for some reason we keep giving her the label "celebrity".

posing in a mens magazine to prove you're not the 13 year old from the olympic games is a shitty publicity stunt. she still looks prepubescent, she acts prepubescent, she sounds prepubescent.
she should stick to parading around on the cover of total girl..

'http://www.fhm.com.au/girls_show.php?id=28 ... photoshopped beyond comprehension, she still looks illegal!!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
She's not 18 yet. She will be in the May issue though.

She reminds me of Goldilocks in the fhm shoots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)