Nine Inch Nails to disband (1 Viewer)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
http://www2.kerrang.com/2007/09/nine_inch_nails_to_disband.html

Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor has revealed that the band's current line-up are set to go their separate ways now their current tour is over.
"You are getting the last show of the current incarnation of the band," says Reznor. "At this point, I want to switch things around a bit. I see other ways I can present Nine Inch Nails' material in concert. Something more challenging, something new. I don't want it to go stale."
Nine Inch Nails' current touring line-up - Reznor, drummer Josh Freese, guitarist Aaron North, bassist Jeordie White and keyboardist Alessandro Cortini - played their last show together in Honolulu on September 18.
"The idea of five guys playing loud music two hours, while it's the culmination of fine tuning over a lot of years, has got to change," he says. "I want to whittle things down."
Nine Inch Nails' forthcoming album Year Zero Remixed will be released later this year, although no firm release date has been set.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Bacilli said:
:wave: born2Placebo
I never knew Twiggy was part of NIN!
Since Twiggy is being dropped from NIN, hopefully Manson will reclaim him.
Or go back and do some more work with Maynard. Didn't you know??? I knew since he was my fav member from APC. I didn't know the Josh Freese was part of it I thought he was part of Janes Addiction. Would also explain the NIN amp on the APC dvd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)