Nintendo DS or PSP?? (1 Viewer)

501n2u

HSC
Orange Juice said:
man, im over that operation game. i want my phoenix down (is that what its called?) back. its awesome.

also advance wars is pretty good, but very similar to the one on gba
I've got advance wars on gba, never really liked that game hahas although my brother liked it *shrugs*

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Orange Juice said:
I OBJECT!!!

advance wars is a good game ... even my 25 yr old brother plays it :p.. its a good formula like classic C&C... altho Age of Empires doesnt do it for me on handheld... went from win98-> PDA -> DS...

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I prefer Advace Wars on the GBA, little simpler and it's great multiplayer, although the DS is pretty good

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
501n2u said:
I've got advance wars on gba, never really liked that game hahas although my brother liked it *shrugs*
what type of games do you play?

advanced wars on gba and ds are very similar...

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I got advance wars ds as well. My first advance wars game and I think it's awesome! There's so many things to do, me and my brother has already put in 65 hours in the game and I have only unlock 104 out of 300 medal. I also need to finish the campaign mode, about 3 more missions left!

Sefi

HSC
The battery for PSP can last longer than 3 hours, just don't have the screen real bright all the time.
i would have to say get the PSP.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i'd prefer the DS. simply because more friends have it.

AND well. they used to play mario kart ds on it. :p
what is on the PSP? games..hmm.

the only ones i'd like to play are dynasty warriors and...GTA stuff. thats probably it. =/...and fifa maybe.

Industrious

HSC
the PSP gmv, its a much more powerful system than the DS and allows you to access the internet (if you have a wireless router). Its basically like a mini laptop. Definitely worth paying the extra $120 or so to buy it.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
sikhman said:
the psp battery lasts around seven hours for us, on the lowest lighting level, which works fine, with volume on max. PSP is my preference simply because there are better games, a bigger screen, and you can listen to music, watch movies (which i do often) and view photos on it...
Hahaha no way.

iwannarock

HSC
Industrious said:
the PSP gmv, its a much more powerful system than the DS and allows you to access the internet (if you have a wireless router). Its basically like a mini laptop. Definitely worth paying the extra $120 or so to buy it.
nintendo is releasing an internet browser for ds.

they have a deal with opera.

and ds has quite a lot of online games now.

iwannarock

HSC
f3nr15 said:
DS, because Advance Wars DS owns ... Playing FPS games on either DS or PSP isn't very comfortable so I would rather just play Metroid Prime as an FPS game.
have you played metroid prime on the DS?

using the stylus the controls are equal to that of a mouse +keyboard.

and i half of the ds on my knee or something else so the entire weight of it isnt being held up by one hand.

iwannarock

HSC
ds web browser came out yesterday

anyone got it?

i think i may get it.

grue

HSC
Damn it. I still need to get a DS. After reading this thread my mouth is salivating and my peace of mind placed into jeopardy. I should buy it soon while my bank's overflowing with cash..

Any other games that you recommend? :D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i ended up getting a DS because my bro got one for his birthday. Man, multiplayer rocks, and its so cool that you only need one game for 2 players.

<3 mario kart

iwannarock

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
It's the best thing in the world. I got a homebrew kit, too, and have been using the MSN client on the homebrew, it's really very good.
with the homebrew...........if u downloaded ds roms................could you play online with them?

although i refuse to pirate nintendo.

i was a mass pirate when i had a playstation and xbox..........i didn't buy one real game for htem.............dreamcast was almost just as bad.

but then as soon as i got ds...........i was like.............nintendo deserve the money for this. i don't mind spending $40 a game.

nintendo need the money..............i would hate for them to go the way of sega.

but looking at their success of the ds and the wii i doubt thats gonna happen anytime soon.

did you know the ds lite was the highest selling console in australia for 2006.

thats console.........so sold more than xbox360, ps2 xbox what have you.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
iwannarock said:
with the homebrew...........if u downloaded ds roms................could you play online with them?
Yes.

I "homebrew" most games, but the ones that are especially good I buy anyway. Plus with homebrew I can carry around 5-6 games (or more, depending on size) on one cart.

ricometa

HSC
yerr i got a psp also
downgraded it and got homebrew games
i dno what ppl were saying before abt having 3 hours batt life , but mine last like a 10hrs or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)