Nirvana 4 eternity. (1 Viewer)

butch14589

HSC
Now i realise that i give off the impression that i am a rap fan and nothing else.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!! im into nirvana, alien ant farm and some other stuff.

so if any of u bosers got links to nirvana or wanna debate their v best single cume on in.

butch14589

HSC
Logain said:
hahaha, Alien Ant Farm. 1999 called, they want their band back.

take it easy on me i dont laugh at ur tastes do i?

Anyway the basis of this topic is Nirvana. So stick with it

RiCkiE

HSC
Lol you guys have seen the video where Nirvana are stuffing Smells Like Teen Spirit on purpose right?

daledugahole

HSC
Depends on my mood. I love Come As You Are but they're is no better song when I'm pissed off than Smells Like Teen Spirit, if I play it on loop you better run 'cause I'm in scary angry mode.

arrested development
HSC
RiCkiE said:
Lol you guys have seen the video where Nirvana are stuffing Smells Like Teen Spirit on purpose right?
you mean when they performed on Top Of The Pops and Kurt sang like Morrissey because they were pissed off about being asked to lip/instrument sync or something?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Like most of their shit, my sister's room is filled with posters, she has every dvd/cd and is a kurt cobain fanatic.

HSC
N/A
I like Lithium, and negative creep cos it's kinda different to most of their stuff. But there's just too many great songs to pick one. Man who sold the world, come as you are...smells like teen spirit has been played toooo much and I'm afraid of getting sick of it.

butch14589

HSC
mr_brightside said:
yo butch...they have other albums besides Nevermind...
yeah i no. but come as u r and smells like teen spirit r my favs and they r on nevermind. altho litium is pretty sick 2......

mallory123

HSC
RiCkiE said:
haha i saw that yesterday on "Nirvana! Live! Tonight! Sold out!" sooooo funny. and wow kurt can sing like a normal guy. who would have thought. he sounded so average. creepy. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)