Nirvana Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

ALLLICE

HSC
What are ur favourite Nirvana songs? Ur favourite quotes?? Do u believe that Kurt Cobain is still alive and living in Countney Love's basement *rolls eyes*?

My fav Nirvana songs:
Negative Creep
Come as you are
Territorial Pissings
In Bloom
On a Plain
Milk it
Tourettes
Scoff

Ive always found it interesting how in come as you are Kurt Cobain says "I swear that I dont have a gun"....dont you just hate it wen ppl lie thru song...

Gangels

HSC
The best Nirvana songs are School, Floyd the Barber, Scentless Apprentice, Pennyroyal Tea, Heart-shaped box, Been a son, Son of a gun, Mollys Lips, About a Girl, Polly, Pleatau, In Bloom and who could ever forget the famous Smells Like Teen Spirit!:)

Oh and Courtney Love killed him. Theres no questions about it. As soon as you see her at her last performance at the BDO, you'll know.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I love dave grohl. I love kurt cobain to a lesser extent

Lithium & Heart shaped box are my favs. Oh and come as you are... The new sing star coming out has come as you are on it--woohoo!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
How did Kurt Cobain collect his thoughts?
With a shovel.

Whats the difference between Kurt Cobain and a mug of beer?
A beer still looks good when you blow the head off.

What was the best cure for Kurt Cobain's depression?
10-gauge buckshot.

What was the last thing to go through Kurt Cobain's mind?
A bullet!

Tom BMGS

HSC
Cobain's death: Easily the best thing he could have done for his career.
Aside from the fact he's dead.
Most overrated band of the century. Fairly simple, unimaginative grunge-rock. But he DIED.
Made his band (thought of as) 100x better, therefore making Courtney Love very rich.
Fuck Nirvana.
Listen to some real music.

Mr Lovepony

HSC
Can't say that I'm a mega big fan but I do enjoy their Bleach and In Utero when I'm in the mood. Apart from that I like Sappy and I can't remember the title but it went something like "eastern european song" or something like that.

No, no, no. Kurt is living under Courtney Love's wig. Basement... what the hell?

Last edited:

Bractune

HSC
Nirvana is done fairly well by weird Al in the Song " Smells like nirvana"
Chorus:
Well we dont sound like madonna
Buy our album we're nivana.
Sind distinctly we dont wanna
Buy our album were nirvana.
A garage band from seattle
well it sure beats raising cattle.
yeah!

HSC
N/A
....in no particular order:

lithium
come as you are
in bloom
negative creep
seasons in the sun
scoff
on a plain
sliver
pennyroyal tea
smells like teen spirit
swap meet
all apologies
you know you're right
about a girl
been a son

<3<3<3

Gangels

HSC
Tom BMGS said:
Cobain's death: Easily the best thing he could have done for his career.
Aside from the fact he's dead.
Most overrated band of the century. Fairly simple, unimaginative grunge-rock. But he DIED.
Made his band (thought of as) 100x better, therefore making Courtney Love very rich.
Fuck Nirvana.
Listen to some real music.
HEY, dont be dissin Nirvana. I'm not a huge fan and i agree, some of the most simple music ever, but would you prefer complex music you cant understand or a nice 4 chord progession. I like the 4 chord progession, but it was an imaginative prgression.

And we dont start shit with you so please dont start shit with us. Some of the most famous music in the world is "Fairly simple, unimaginative grunge-rock" and its great. Oh and you do realise that Smells Like Teen Spirit stayed in the top 5 for around 10 weeks, HIS DEATH DID NOT MAKE NIRVANA FAMOUS, more well known maybe but not famous.

So please dont say stuff like that. If you dont like them, saty out of the thread:)

Last edited:

Undertoad

HSC
I love so many of nirvana's songs. Some quotes:
"Darkness is just the absense of light"
"To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by rediculousness and instant discredibility"
"Abusive use of obscure descriptive words is a desperational will to sincere, yet retareded expression"
"To translate opinions is an obvious search for proof of intelligence"

Courtney killed him. Look at the facts. But it doesnt matter who did it and it probably did do a lot for nirvana. Despite how messed up kurt was i reckon he had a pretty good insight into humans. His music is more than wacked up lyrics.

Undertoad

HSC
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you"

Gangels

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I think it was actually a shotgun that killed him.
A shotgun killed him but who pulled the trigger?

He was probably so drug fucked he would've died anyway, but i still wanna see justice cut that topless whore in half!

:)

Donny_Donny

HR Manager
HSC
Gangels said:
A shotgun killed him but who pulled the trigger?

He was probably so drug fucked he would've died anyway, but i still wanna see justice cut that topless whore in half!

:)
look, it was a sucide alright? kurt killed himself, goddd.....

oh by da way, my fave nirvana song would have to be "Somthin in the way" and "Rape Me"

Gangels

HSC
Donny_Donny said:
look, it was a sucide alright? kurt killed himself, goddd.....

oh by da way, my fave nirvana song would have to be "Somthin in the way" and "Rape Me"
Yeh i know, i just really don't like her and would pin anything on her if i could........:)
By the way, rape me and somthin in the way, sounds to me like courtney love got in the way and raped someone........

Anyway, do you reckon the chili peppers new song is better or worse than By the way?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
nirvana appreciation thread ey, i should take a photo of my sisters room, i'm not as big fan, but their songs are fucking awesome.. drain you, come as you are, smells like teen spirit, lithium, terroritorial pissings

Undertoad

HSC
Kurt had always been really against rape and hence the writting of rape me. He was found with something like 4 times the lethal dose of heroin in him as well as being shot through the head. One of them must have killed him first but it was courtney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)