Nirvana Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

ledzeppelin

HSC
Tom BMGS said:
Cobain's death: Easily the best thing he could have done for his career.
Aside from the fact he's dead.
Most overrated band of the century. Fairly simple, unimaginative grunge-rock. But he DIED.
Made his band (thought of as) 100x better, therefore making Courtney Love very rich.
Fuck Nirvana.
Listen to some real music.
<3
most overrated band ever

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Gangels said:
HEY, dont be dissin Nirvana. I'm not a huge fan and i agree, some of the most simple music ever, but would you prefer complex music you cant understand or a nice 4 chord progession. I like the 4 chord progession, but it was an imaginative prgression.

And we dont start shit with you so please dont start shit with us. Some of the most famous music in the world is "Fairly simple, unimaginative grunge-rock" and its great. Oh and you do realise that Smells Like Teen Spirit stayed in the top 5 for around 10 weeks, HIS DEATH DID NOT MAKE NIRVANA FAMOUS, more well known maybe but not famous.

So please dont say stuff like that. If you dont like them, saty out of the thread:)
How is he dissing Nirvana?

He said "ditto" which means, same, I agree.

So he's saying he thinks Smells Like Teen Spirit is a great song..

:D

Gangels

HSC
YBK said:
How is he dissing Nirvana?

He said "ditto" which means, same, I agree.

So he's saying he thinks Smells Like Teen Spirit is a great song..

:D
Whoops, it appears i quotted the wrong person. I meant to quote tommy BMG. So i appologise to Muffin Man

All fixed:)

Last edited:

ALLLICE

HSC
Gangels said:
HEY, dont be dissin Nirvana. I'm not a huge fan and i agree, some of the most simple music ever, but would you prefer complex music you cant understand or a nice 4 chord progession. I like the 4 chord progession, but it was an imaginative prgression.

And we dont start shit with you so please dont start shit with us. Some of the most famous music in the world is "Fairly simple, unimaginative grunge-rock" and its great. Oh and you do realise that Smells Like Teen Spirit stayed in the top 5 for around 10 weeks, HIS DEATH DID NOT MAKE NIRVANA FAMOUS, more well known maybe but not famous.

So please dont say stuff like that. If you dont like them, saty out of the thread:)
Exactly! ^ This thread was not supposed to become sum big Kurt Cobain dissing forum (...if u dont like Nirvana fine. I can accept that. Just get the hell off my thread.) Nor was it to become sum huge obsessive thing about stuff like what Kurt Cobain was wearing when he died (which it- thank god-has not become).

Peace. Love. Empathy.

punk_tartan

HSC
i <3 nirvana, come as you are, heart shaped box, anerysm and smells like teen sprit are the best.. espeacilly some of the special stuff on the 'with the lights out' box set, that was rad
personally he was murdered and what a sad day it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)