NK-Death of Thut IV-roles and contrib. of prominet officials-pleas help! (1 Viewer)

pakigal

HSC
Can somebody please help me with what is should be writing for roles and contributions of prominent officials.

-What officials should I include? I've thought about doing Rekmire, Senenmut, Hapuseneb, Useratat and Ahmose son of Ebana. Are there other important officials i should mention?
-By roles does it mean general expectations such as Rekhmire as vizier and then contributions would refer to what they did individually?
-How many officials should i talk about and how much depth for each?
And would you guys know any good books/sites/other resource I could use?

Thanks in advance ;)

X

xeuyrawp

I'd order the essay in order of most important officials to least important. Do things like the viziers first, then move on to the overseers, commanders, etc.

With regards to 'how many'; maybe try to do a paragraph on one or two, depending on whether you've got two of the same office. Eg, if you had three viziers, maybe do a few paragraphs just on them - generally the role of one vizier will be the same as another.

Hope that helps. :)

suzzieQ

HSC
Probably would be good to select the most important ones. Senenmut, Rekhmire and Hapuseneb as these made the most contribution to the political and religious life of the period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)