nmr spec - chemical environments? (4 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i just woke up from a dream of my father marrying nicki minaj in a german stadium

okay okay wait i think i get it but I'm just overcomplicating it, smh u wouldn't even get a question on this would u???
no... you could get a huge mass spec question

let me find one

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
no... you could get a huge mass spec question

let me find one
wait wait no obviously like that but u would never be forced to draw the acc molecule and show symmetry or the different environments, wont u get all that info from the nmr graph? doesn't it tell u that?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
wait wait no obviously like that but u would never be forced to draw the acc molecule and show symmetry or the different environments, wont u get all that info from the nmr graph? doesn't it tell u that?
no ofc but you could draw it out as reasoning, like sometimes I draw the molecule out and circle the specific environments (or number it like you did above)

(i do it when I determine my final molecule)

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
no ofc but you could draw it out as reasoning, like sometimes I draw the molecule out and circle the specific environments (or number it like you did above)

(i do it when I determine my final molecule)
ohhh oml that makes sense I'm sry i prolly sound rlly dumb rn but my school just isn't teaching for shit I'm self-learning everything 😭

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
ohhh oml that makes sense I'm sry i prolly sound rlly dumb rn but my school just isn't teaching for shit I'm self-learning everything 😭
nah its all good
ask away
im def gonna need help w the last iq in mod 8 because i didnt listen in class 🤩

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)