No appetite in the morning. (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
Drink more water Jeee. You do know that 2 litres a day is minimum.

And you have to eat in the morning. You're fucking up your metabolism. Ideally we need to eat something atleast every 4 hours. Waking up in the morning, you havent eaten for 8 hours.

Not eating in the morning means you will eat unhealthy shit all day because your body will be lethargic and crave carbohydrates (and really the only time you should be eating carbohydrates at all is in the morning).

All you people who don't eat until 5 pm or something... you're doing a lot of damage to your body and your metabolic rate.

Start by eating fruit for breaky. A banana, an apple, hell, even a few grapes, but you really need food in there. Along with carbs, fruit should only be eaten on an empty stomach (it tends to ferment in your stomach... Not good). Now I'm ranting.

EAT BREAKFAST KTHXBYE

CecilyMare

HSC
I can't even eat apples cos i have braces.. And plums are soo nice I can eat all of them in one night. As well as peaches. And custard apples.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I can't even eat apples cos i have braces.. And plums are soo nice I can eat all of them in one night. As well as peaches. And custard apples.
Are you serious? I ate anything and everything when I had my braces. As soon as I even put them on I went to a kebab shop and bought pide, and even though it hurt to eat, I somehow did, because I was starving that day.

My braces were like super braces, nothing ever got caught in them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)