No Astrophysics?!? (1 Viewer)

Shaybay92

HSC
I was looking at the list of science courses I can take for my elective and the only course I want to do is not offered in 2010!! It was the reason I was taking B Eng/Sci double degree!!! :evilfire:

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I'm not sure but judging by the lack of information one can get about ASTR1001 it may be some course that is in the process of being abolished or something. It doesn't even seem to count towards the Astrophysics major.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
I'm not sure but judging by the lack of information one can get about ASTR1001 it may be some course that is in the process of being abolished or something. It doesn't even seem to count towards the Astrophysics major.
Holy shit, someone sounds like they've been on the ANU site! You get a gold star!

Shaybay92

HSC
So by not taking this course it wont really affect my future studies?

Shaybay92

HSC
I emailed Dr. Francis from ANU and he said that they are in fact combining Astrophysics with the PHYS1201 course which I am already doing. HALLELUJAH!

HiddenDragon

HSC
Im doing the Astronomy and Astrophysics major too, but the site says its basically a physics major with a compulsory 3 courses in third year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)