No Doz before an exam? (1 Viewer)

simmmy

HSC
Should you take No Doz before an exam?

*No Doz caffeine pill to increase function, awareness and concetration.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Will do exactly the same thing as a cup of coffee.

Just have a good meal before your exams, plenty of water and relax.

There's no magic pill. :)

simmmy

HSC
Rip a cone before business

kirstyanne-xx

HSC
No because all caffeine gives you a high, then a low...it will just blur your concentration :)

simmmy

HSC
I have.just wondering if its a good idea under exam conditions and pressure

E

Effekt

Caffeine will do nothing to improve your performance, hence why caffeine tablets are now legal in sports.

I find people who take tablets and what not before exams have an unfair advantage in the case that it improves their performance. It's just like sports, drugs are illegal for that reason.

herbs1

HSC
No because all caffeine gives you a high, then a low...it will just blur your concentration :)
Caffeine will do nothing to improve your performance, hence why caffeine tablets are now legal in sports.

I find people who take tablets and what not before exams have an unfair advantage in the case that it improves their performance. It's just like sports, drugs are illegal for that reason.
Given you have never done crazy shit, both of you shut up.

I took caff pills in excess, and it does help. You do get jumpy and your heart rate increases a lot. But concentration is AMAZING. I stayed up all night studying chem and did not feel tired nor lacking concentration (I took 10 tablets in 3 hours for this). It was an amazing feeling. It does help, but then again, I would not recommend it.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

I took caff pills in excess, and it does help. You do get jumpy and your heart rate increases a lot. But concentration is AMAZING. I stayed up all night studying chem and did not feel tired nor lacking concentration (I took 10 tablets in 3 hours for this). It was an amazing feeling. It does help, but then again, I would not recommend it.
you'll get someone killed some day with that advice.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Should you take No Doz before an exam?

*No Doz caffeine pill to increase function, awareness and concetration.

are u getting paid to advertise?

powlmao

Banned
HSC

That is alot.

Wouldn't recommend anyone to do thing. Only difference with you is that you have done it before, someone who has never taken these pills should not do this

herbs1

HSC
That is alot.

Wouldn't recommend anyone to do thing. Only difference with you is that you have done it before, someone who has never taken these pills should not do this
This, it will cause psychosis and probs mental breakdowns/desire to kill self etc. Gotta risk it for the biscuit but

roryclifford

HSC
Hahaha wow performance enhancing drugs for exams. Good luck in the real world, guys, you will be spending a lot of $$ in your jobs to keep up the 'amazing' performance you manage under the influence.

Seriously though, its kind of sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)