no extension subjects (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
is it still possible for me to get a UAI over 90 (or 95) when doing these HSC courses in the next two years?
english advanced
maths advanced
chemistry
legal studies
information processes and technology
studies of religion 2unit

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
no, maths ext 1 is 3 units...

just aim to get 90+ for everything and you'll be fine

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
is it ok if you can predict a possible UAI for doing these subjects?
no girlie, because we dont know your marks for overall marks for year 12 yet ;)
Originally posted by glycerine

just aim to get 90+ for everything and you'll be fine
:uhhuh:

@freakstar: did you make it into hurlstone?

HSC
not yet kimmeh. still four people ahead of me so it's impossible now. i do know one girl from mac fields (my godsister) who was on the reserve list and made it into hurlstone last week. damn her!

but if i do get into hulstone, i'm changing some of my courses lOl, 3u maths def!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
not yet kimmeh. still four people ahead of me so it's impossible now. i do know one girl from mac fields (my godsister) who was on the reserve list and made it into hurlstone last week. damn her!

but if i do get into hulstone, i'm changing some of my courses lOl, 3u maths def!
if theres 4 people on the list, then you should wait and be prepared for them to call you anytime.. even within the first few weeks of school :) i hope you make it ! :)
does that mean your going to all saints snr? ahh i used to go to mac fields :p whate her name?
why, didnt they let you pick ext 1 maths? thats really crappy :(

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah you def. still have a chance of getting into hurlstone, esp. if there's only 4 ahead of you, when we started yr 7 we had new people coming for a term 1/2... it's not like "yay you! you're in for sure!" but i wouldn't give up hope.

in either case, my cousin went to the senior college, and he really enjoyed it, apparently school is MUCH better without the juniors (i can imagine it really would be!)

did you go to st marys primary? sorry... all saints now. it was st marys when i was there. :)

HSC
yeah you def. still have a chance of getting into hurlstone, esp. if there's only 4 ahead of you, when we started yr 7 we had new people coming for a term 1/2... it's not like "yay you! you're in for sure!" but i wouldn't give up hope.
i just hope they don't give me the offer after february because then i'm way behind their work.

did you go to st marys primary? sorry... all saints now. it was st marys when i was there. :)
nah i was there from yr 7 at the girl school

darn i was hoping for a prediction but 1 year too early for it :p !

Truly_bored

HSC
of course it is possible to get a UAI of 90+ doing those subjects....all u need to do is devote ur time to study and revising and don't slacken off....

Estel

Tutor
HSC
You could get 100 with those subjects... you can get 100 with almost any subjects. Remember you "only" need an aggregate of around 480 to get it.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
i think you shouldnt use those words (aggregate) around the poor young children.. theyre only going to get more confused
Yeah its alot easier to say, you can only lose an average of 2 marks/unit or more correctly gain all but 2 marks/unit in the HSC.

i think you shouldnt use those words (aggregate) around the poor young children..
Young children, remember your an '87er as well.

Winston

HSC

in either case, my cousin went to the senior college, and he really enjoyed it, apparently school is MUCH better without the juniors (i can imagine it really would be!)

What's your cousins name?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Yeah its alot easier to say, you can only lose an average of 2 marks/unit or more correctly gain all but 2 marks/unit in the HSC
even that itself is hard. asuming your topping everysubject, and your sschool gives you 100 you can only afford to lose 2 marks in ur hsc exam. but thats rather hard if you include pressures and ranks.. but dont worry lil ones, this is all just jibberish and jargon for us 04ers :p
Originally posted by Xayma
Young children, remember your an '87er as well.
and your point? so what if i'm born in 87?! i'm in year 12 ! thats what counts :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
so what if i'm born in 87?! i'm in year 12 ! thats what counts :p
Thats like that uphimself 16yr old calling us youngins.

even that itself is hard. asuming your topping everysubject, and your sschool gives you 100 you can only afford to lose 2 marks in ur hsc exam. but thats rather hard if you include pressures and ranks..
Well that is scaled marks so if you top 10 units your set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)