No intelligent politicians? (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
sorry, what degree do you have? im sure your school certificate looks very impressive. its not the degree so much its the work and life experience, otherwise there would be a room full of asians studying to be pm's. the minister for defence isnt a fighter pilot, julia gillard wasn't a teacher and david campbell wasnt a train.
Well if Peter Garret had some experience as a tradie, maybe he wouldnt of sucked as much. Just saying.

Shane_

HSC
course politicians got brainz, dey can string wordz together right?

BeeemER

HSC
It's pretty ironic really. Tony Abbott gets bagged for being this dumbarse idiot when he's probably one of the most intelligent politicians kicking around.

no no no the MEDIA are the dipshits

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I've just been looking at the qualifications of some of our ministers and none of them seem to be that intelligent.
Julia Gillard has an Arts/Law degree
Swanny Lectured studied and lectured in Public administration
Ruddy (ex-minister now) has just an Arts Degree

Ken Henry (secretary to treasury) is probably the most qualified person in our parliamentary system with a Ph.D. in economics

Why do none of our leaders seem to be properly qualified. If there's going to be someone running the country, you'd hope they had at least have a bachelors in economics.

What are your views on this? Are there any other people with qualifications like Henry?
a) Swan has a Bachelor of Economics.
b) Why are you deriding Gillard's law degree? Considering politicians are the one's who enact leislative law, a lawyer isn't a bad thing for a politician to be.
c) Ken Henry isn't in our parlimentary system, moron.
d) You're an elitist, ignorant dipshit. Shut the fuck up before you embarass yourself further.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Tony Abbott for PM inshallah!!!!!

asalaam aleikum brothers!

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
experience is way more valuable than a degree just saying cunts

I have two degrees

I know nothing

bazrah

HSC
Anyone who says Tony Abbott is intelligent..I just kinda cringe. It goes to show you can have some fancy degree but no actual intelligence.
And you've had many deep and insightful discussions with Tony Abbott to be able to conclude that he isn't intelligent . . . I think not. Your just spilling crap most likely spoon fed to you by your parents. Until you have received a fancy scholarship that pays you to study at one of the greatest university's in the world, and have received a Master's Degree, then all evidence points to Tony Abbott being remarkably more intelligent than you. Therefore, by calling Tony Abbott unintelligent, you are also calling yourself a dumbarse.

Shane_

HSC
what haz everyone got gainst libararianz brahs, dey meks da gunz dat we all luv.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
fucking walter block could become leader of liberals tomorrow and nothing would change

until the people change

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
experience is way more valuable than a degree just saying cunts

I have two degrees

I know nothing
Yeah this. Like I haven't finished even finished my undergrad but professional career and ~doing very well~

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
yeah does it surprise you that a bunch of politicians (an inherently verbal position) took a bunch of degrees that are mostly verbal in nature

they're not dumb but why the fuck would you care how smart they are

in politics CHARACTER is much more important and the character of all of them amounts to them being horrible, horrible people

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Extremely horrible people. Watch Shorten try to snipe some more people in the next 6 months to climb his way up the ministerial ranks. I will never vote for a party with a man like that in it.

fishfingerz

HSC
haven't read the whole thread but no one is more intelligent than senator steve fielding. the guy must be related to einstein in some way. i mean, purposely saying "physical policy" instead of "fiscal," that is just brilliant. he should go on a new show "are you smarter than a first grader"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)