No IPT Ever Again!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

dorothygale

HSC
'Tis a glorius day for us all!!!!

NEVER AGAIN WILL I TALK, WRITE OR THINK ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH BIT DEPTH, HUBS, SAMPLING RATES OR GANNT CHARTS!!!

Who is as happy as I am?!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
dorothygale said:
'Tis a glorius day for us all!!!!

NEVER AGAIN WILL I TALK, WRITE OR THINK ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH BIT DEPTH, HUBS, SAMPLING RATES OR GANNT CHARTS!!!

Who is as happy as I am?!
fair enough

dorothygale

HSC
well.. ahem.. looks like i'll just continue sitting here and celebrating no school by myself... :rolleyes:

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
I didn't mind the subject itself, it's just the teaching methods of my teacher that I disliked. I.E. if we had a question the most common thing he'd say was "Consult the textbook" .... :rolleyes:

Kabeio

k.
HSC
dorothygale said:
well.. ahem.. looks like i'll just continue sitting here and celebrating no school by myself... :rolleyes:
*looks around* guess so

Trev

stix
HSC
sNiPeR_24 said:
I didn't mind the subject itself, it's just the teaching methods of my teacher that I disliked. I.E. if we had a question the most common thing he'd say was "Consult the textbook" .... :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, Mr. J is an A-grade fuckwit.

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
I started off not liking the class, but it kinda grew on me. I put alot of work into the assessments and all- and tons of study for this exam, although i dont think studying helped one bit which was kind of disappointing- the whole thing was general knowledge...

But i think i'll miss the course, even if i didnt like the exam

7th Sign

HSC
yeah I spent soo much time on the assesment like 2nd to any other subject IT been the most seriosuly for the Movie store database i spent like 50 hours on it and for the multimedia project we had to make a website or powerpoint witha edited movie and all this shit I spend like another 50 hours on this....I put in alot of work came 1st and I tihnk I got like 94% internal yeah the exam today was a bit stuffed up.....

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I didn't have to put much work in to come first :)
All you had to do was ace assessments
Exams, I had another exam on the same day of my trial-2 exams on the same day killed me
but yeah-Internal is alrite
external is worse because its only one exam :eek:

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
yea, its good for me, i am in year 11, in an year 12 ipt class, so now i only have to worry about my other 11 units :D (doing 13 in total), 6 free periods a week.

Pwned!!!

( but if i get under a band 5 or 6, i'll redo it next year)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)