No Limits hahah (1 Viewer)

Counterfeit

HSC
Awww did anyone else get one of those "oh-so-sweet" post cards?

I love how they go

"unlimited fun. Unlimited options...
ONCE you recieve your results....."

so yeah, there are limits dick wads, id love to see you accept me on a uai of 60.

see, there IS a limit.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yep, I did. All nicely personalised with my name on the front. I wonder how long it took them to make and then send out all those postcards. I hope that's a good omen for tomorrow--I'm sitting STAT for USYD Pharmacy, so that postcard's arrival is ironic too.

falltopieces

HSC
Yes, I did. I wonder how long it took them to make and then send out all those postcards. lol. I am planning to do Commerce in USYD. Hopefully I will be accepted

Counterfeit

HSC
lala2 said:
Yep, I did. All nicely personalised with my name on the front. I wonder how long it took them to make and then send out all those postcards. I hope that's a good omen for tomorrow--I'm sitting STAT for USYD Pharmacy, so that postcard's arrival is ironic too.
wow, so soon?

Well good luck :)

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
yep got one as well... hehe i had them as my 9th preference for commerce... hehe too bad da "famous" schools dun offer business and IT together... stupid

The_Shaman

HSC
Man i love the dedication of having my name on the front, makes me feel like a big man!! though that feeling may be replaced by tears when i dont get into Sydney...

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I think that maybe some of us will get this postcard on monday (or tuesday). Hang in there guys, we might be lucky enough to recieve one!

Lil Clutch

HSC
well i may as well add to this forum, i got one too!(last friday) and i did feel special, until i realised i had two postcards...what happened was (story time) the postman, who's been screwing up the mail for the past week now, sent me my postcard to my house at number 3 , and also sent to my house the postcard of another girl whose name is "emma", who lives at number 30. so i see my name at the front, im like-awwww and was actually thinking about how long it wouldve taken them to personalise everyone's, but felt special for having a personalised one from usyd (no 5 preference- science) which was then ruined by seeing emma's personalised postcard!

thats my rant, and now emma is missing out on this feeling special experience, because dad recycled her postcard. i should go and explain.

Lil Clutch

HSC
oh, not going to their open day-im not too big on going there (uow and unsw are the top ones) and university of wollongong has open day on the 4th also. if they were on different dates, i wouldve gone to both.

Srixon

HSC
they probalby didnt have to take anytime to put your names on there personally they probably use a thing called a mailing list which does it automatically.
so u probably shouldnt get to excited

IcEy

HSC
Yeah, I just got mine today, and I was like Awww, that's so nice.
USYD sent me an email at the beginning of the exams and, yeah, that made my day. So considerate...

hahaha

Lil Clutch

HSC
Srixon said:
so u probably shouldnt get to excited
i think alot of people on this thread are just joking around about being excited, or just being sarcastic, so no need for ur fun sucking commentary. lol. (not taking a stab at you, just joking around)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)