No longer able to change/enrol in units? Accidentally withdraw unit...now can't enrol (1 Viewer)

HSC
Here's the thing. I was enrolled in a unit, and then today, I accidentally withdrew from that unit. Now, estudent won't let me enroll in that unit, as it no longer appears. I'm going to call the enrollment people on Monday. Any chances that I can re-enrol in the unit I accidentally withdrew from?

blackrider89

HSC
Re: No longer able to change/enrol in units? Accidentally withdraw unit...now can't e

Here's the thing. I was enrolled in a unit, and then today, I accidentally withdrew from that unit. Now, estudent won't let me enroll in that unit, as it no longer appears. I'm going to call the enrollment people on Monday. Any chances that I can re-enrol in the unit I accidentally withdrew from?
I think u can. Coz the census date is (the) end of week 4. So I assume that we can enroll until then.

manavji

HSC
N/A
Re: No longer able to change/enrol in units? Accidentally withdraw unit...now can't e

I think u can. Coz the census date is (the) end of week 4. So I assume that we can enroll until then.
I heard one of my tutor say that we cud change our tutorials by the end of this week.. and after that we cant... but if census date is 31st march.. den what he said doesnt make sense? :S

blackrider89

HSC

I heard one of my tutor say that we cud change our tutorials by the end of this week.. and after that we cant... but if census date is 31st march.. den what he said doesnt make sense? :S
I still can change 3 out of 4 units I enrolled before???

dolbinau

HSC

Well it could be that you can withdraw until the 31st but not enrol.

atreus

HSC

Friday was the last day to enrol in new units, probably because if you're not in before week 3, you might find it hard to catch up. But since you were enrolled for the first 2 weeks, you might be able to get back in. Email or ring someone at enrolments I guess, because you won't be able to do it the regular way.

tajid73

HSC

Probably bcos some units' assessments consist of tut participation and group assignment that u cant enrol after week 2. they have to fixed all the the tuts by wk 3..

HSC

^ Right, but surely if I was actually enrolled in the course, and just accidentally un-enrolled, it should be alright to get me back into that course right? I mean, if I call enrollment on Monday, and the classes/tuts I want to go back to don't start until Wednesday and Thursday, shouldn't that be fine? Or am I screwed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)