No more Africans (1 Viewer)

Andyderz001

HSC
Well what this discussion has shown me is that bigotry is alive and well in contemporary Australian society, even in young society, which I find particularly depessing. So much for Australia's supposed "fair go" qualities, as soon as uni's done I'm leaving this redkneck paradise for much greener pastures.

As for the people who argue that we should fix our own problems before other peoples: we have more than enough resources to FIX BOTH! If the Howard government spent less taxpayer money on funding propaganda election advertisements, and more of our money on providing SERVICES then maybe we could fix some problems.

Depressing.

Andyderz001

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't think its our responsibility to help out refugees no matter how genuine they may be...We aren't some kind of charity.
Is that example enough for you?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
If you read the thread as you have claimed you'd know why you shouldn't have posted that.
duh but mr andrews told me they rob innocent white people and form gangs and attack innocent white people and INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE, blacks on the street offends my wasp sensibilities

kevin andrews saying "they don't integrate" w/o providing evidence doesn't mean they dont integrate.

kevin andrews is an idiot and i will welcome his death inshalla mohammed (pbuh). i am also not going to read the thread because its full of bogan racists circlejerking each other

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
1. Multiculturalism doesn't work
2. This isn't even an issue of multiculturalism, because once again, multiculturalism would imply a level of integration with the host country.
Tell me more Professor Andrew Fraser.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
jb_nc said:
duh but mr andrews told me they rob innocent white people and form gangs and attack innocent white people and INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE, blacks on the street offends my wasp sensibilities

kevin andrews saying "they don't integrate" w/o providing evidence doesn't mean they dont integrate.

kevin andrews is an idiot and i will welcome his death inshalla mohammed (pbuh). i am also not going to read the thread because its full of bogan racists circlejerking each other
But Ron Paul knows it's right faggot.

But tbqh when I used to live in Wenty there were heaps of Sudanese people in the community. I'm not really sure where the problem is.

williams180

HSC
katie_tully said:
But we aren't stopping the flow of migrants, we're stopping refugees...a point which keeps being missed.
migrants/ refugees i dont fking care. Keep them out if its too much trouble to let them in

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
I agree with you. All migrants should have facilities available to them where they can learn basic English.

But on the topic of this thread I'm really furious. Especially since Sudan is literally one of the many countries on the brink of being invaded (as a trigger for Iran) So basically, we've learnt from our past mistakes. From now on before we invade and pillage third world countries for their resources, we'll stop them from becoming refugees and seeking protection in Australia. That way we'll have less people who oppose our governments in the country.

Great planning.
If your fellow Arabs in Sudan stopped murdering millions of sudanese, raping and burning villages of Black christian sudanese, these Sudanese will not have to seek refuge in Australia.

williams180

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
If your fellow Arabs in Sudan stopped murdering millions of sudanese, raping and burning villages of Black christian sudanese, these Sudanese will not have to seek refuge in Australia.
. Of course they wouldnt have to seek refuge if their was not this terrorist groups that go from villlage to village killing people. Though that really is a weak argument cause what happened after WWII?. Exactly the governement was happy to accept people of all nationalities out of war torn europe and it bought great diversity in Australia an increased labour force and more skilled labourers. So one could say if there was no war in Europe that never would have happened either. They live in an authotarian state and just want freedom. In saying that Australia should protect its country and not just accept them all. There should be a sustainable program put in place to ensure they get work and basic needs are fulfilled.

K

katie_tully

They were very different times though. Migrants and refugees from WW2 had no choice but to integrate and work hard, and I think they did so fantastically.

I am seeing in this thread that many people believe refugee status and entry to Australia is a right and not a privilege. What I don't see from them is a solution to the problem, just lots of denial and a few 'bigotry' comments. We aren't talking about assimilation, nor is the government.

So effectively what you're all saying is that we should just continue to let them in (despite the quota being filled) because there is no integration problem and anybody who agrees with the temporary halt is automatically a racist and a bigot. Amirite?

Andyderz001

HSC
katie_tully said:
They were very different times though. Migrants and refugees from WW2 had no choice but to integrate and work hard, and I think they did so fantastically.

I am seeing in this thread that many people believe refugee status and entry to Australia is a right and not a privilege. What I don't see from them is a solution to the problem, just lots of denial and a few 'bigotry' comments. We aren't talking about assimilation, nor is the government.

So effectively what you're all saying is that we should just continue to let them in (despite the quota being filled) because there is no integration problem and anybody who agrees with the temporary halt is automatically a racist and a bigot. Amirite?
*sigh*

Youre not talking about assimilation? Funny i distinctly remember you lamenting the fact Sudanese people are "having trouble assimilating". But that is almost beside the point:

I believe you yourself said something along the lines of "sudanese have issues integrating into Australian communities". "They are making no effort to integrate" you said.

I would label that racist because you are making a broad generalisation to a particular race of people. Sudanese people are SIGNIFICANTLY UNDERREPRESENTED in crime statistics, according to CHRISTINE NIXXON! So where is your proof?

And even if they were having problems we shouldn't just stop everything and hope that works. If we put more funding into programmes of social inclusion in Australia, and refugees werent met with people who unfairly judged them then maybe these problems wouldnt exist.

So yeah I do believe it is racist to make broad sensationalist generalisations about a particular race or ethnic group.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Fact remains opportunity for migration should be open to all nationalities and regions: Australia can only intergrate and care for the needs of so many refugees each year, and it would be unfair and unequal (therefore undemocratic) for it to continue to allow for the migration of Africans alone as (by guess only) the amount of Africans seeking refuge would far outweigh to the amount of Belarusians etc.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
You're a nut-case mate. You either don't know about the Sudanese problem (which has recently been put on a pedestal as a way of invading them and stealing their resources), or you're just intenionally only telling one side of the story. But anyways, just for the sake of it, why should we deny those who are seeking refuge from the mad mullahs who want death to all? If we have the means to protect them, why would we at now of all times deny them?

I'll tell you why. It's because the government now knows that an attack on Sudan (as a trigger for Iran) is imminent. In an attempt to control and plunder both their resources. And the last thing they want is an influx of Sudanese refugees who are seeking protection.

K

katie_tully

Mr Nega said Mr Andrews' comments this week - that some African communities had problems settling in Australia and often had low levels of education - had vilified the whole community.
Mr Nega said he was most outraged at Mr Andrews' comments that some African refugees lacked education.
I give up.

K

katie_tully

KEVIN ANDREWS: We know they've been in war-torn situations, many of these people are much younger than any other group of refugees, so, combination of a lower level of education, up to a decade or so in refugee camps and in conflicted situation, these are all issues that are providing us with challenges.
ALISON CALDWELL: The Federal Government is spending an extra $200-million over four years to help with the resettlement of problem groups.

KEVIN ANDREWS: It seems to me to make sense to say, "Put the extra money in, try and improve the situation for them, but at the same time, just monitor the intake so we're not adding to the problem.
Oh I don't like this Alison lady, she has a pretty good way of 'twisting'...

ALISON CALDWELL: The Minister, in talking about African, the African refugee intake, singled out Sudanese, and spoke about the literacy problems that many of the Sudanese who come to this country have, as well as the age of the men who are coming, very young men, with literacy problems. What do you say to that?

VOULA MESSIMERI: Well, of course they have literacy problems. Many of those young men have never gone to school. They have been in refugee camps. That is very, the very reason why they're qualified in order to be accepted as refugees to begin with.
I am pretty sure what is exactly what Kevin Andrews said in the first place?

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
You're a nut-case mate. You either don't know about the Sudanese problem (which has recently been put on a pedestal as a way of invading them and stealing their resources), or you're just intenionally only telling one side of the story. But anyways, just for the sake of it, why should we deny those who are seeking refuge from the mad mullahs who want death to all? If we have the means to protect them, why would we at now of all times deny them?
I am perfectly aware of the problem and I already mentioned it. If arabs stopped their genocide against blacks sudanese, we will not have an influx of refugees like this. We must not be burdened to an extent where it creates social problems in this country by the cruelty and atrocities committed by arab militias in Sudan. We will open our borders and help refugees in our own capacity and pace and that is our indisputable right.

I'll tell you why. It's because the government now knows that an attack on Sudan (as a trigger for Iran) is imminent. In an attempt to control and plunder both their resources. And the last thing they want is an influx of Sudanese refugees who are seeking protection.
Good, the sooner the better and get rid of arabs from that country so that blacks can have their due, the resources forcibly taken away from them by arabs. I'd say an invasion will be a long term solution. I support any military intervention :bomb: , direct or proxy by Her Majesty's Government of Australia.

Last edited:

yennie B

HSC
campbellleo said:
Excuse me? Ex-scuuuuuse me? Do you have any sort of heart/brain?

No, wait - you're right. Also: let's stop saving people who call 000 because they are about to be murdered. Heck, there'll always be someone killing someone - why bother? It's not like we are some kind of charity.

Plus, 'it's not our responsibility'? Right, because those non-existent alien beings are going to save them. If you are a human, than it is your responsibility, to some extent, to do something about people who are being senselessly murdered. Or else we may as well be back in the forest and start swinging on trees. It is called compassion. It is called morality.

People like you just make me wonder - what if the situation was reversed? What if it was you that just had your family murdered in front of your eyes? Your little sister, hacked with a machete, your mum raped. Can you even imagine that? Now imagine they could have been saved, but some arrogant ignorant navel-gazing self-obsessed righteous PRICK said "Hey, we're not a charity!"

Sorry for the language. Morons make me unhappy :/
LOL YOU SOUND LIKE A CHICK. Sorry to break your masculine streak (if you'd ever thought you had one) .

I totally agree with you. Compassion overrules self preservation. Take away our compassion and i don't think we could call ourselves human anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)