NO more english!! (1 Viewer)

tashisthebest

HSC
Who likes tha fact that we never have to sit an english exam EVER AGAIN!!! Cause i love it If u do i extreamly feel sorry for you..

Norcinu

Charliezard
HSC
Well actually, I wouldn't mind doing english again if it meant being with my teacher for another year ^_^Other than that, OMFG YAY NO MOOOAAARRRRR! I can leik, not spel proppli anymoar.

mamoz

HSC
woohhooooo =) no moree english!! CHEERINGG looll whoss like guna burn there english notesss? :|

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I can't believe it- no more pointless analysing texts of techniques which the composers probably didn't even realise they used *ahem, Peter Skrzynecki*, no more wrist-killing speed writing, and best of all, NO MORE BELONGING OR MODULES!!! :D I'm going to rip up my notes into tiny pieces, and throw them into the air like confetti.

Shin Ramyun

HSC
I've made a paper mountain out of scrunched up English notes.
A friend of mine have already burnt one of their module booklets.

LordNecro

HSC
woohhooooo =) no moree english!! CHEERINGG looll whoss like guna burn there english notesss? :|
me and all my friends are having a book burning...there are like 15 of us and we all gonna get all our old school books, and i have books back from year 8!

Shrimptastic

HSC
I can't believe it- no more pointless analysing texts of techniques which the composers probably didn't even realise they used *ahem, Peter Skrzynecki*, no more wrist-killing speed writing, and best of all, NO MORE BELONGING OR MODULES!!! :D I'm going to rip up my notes into tiny pieces, and throw them into the air like confetti.
ripping up notes and throwing into the air like THIS? : D I'm also glad English is finally oveeeer ;__;

ntvinh986

HSC
N/A
Who likes tha fact that we never have to sit an english exam EVER AGAIN!!! Cause i love it If u do i extreamly feel sorry for you..
Hi all!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Hi all!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
You make me lol

Meeee 4sure

Well actually, I wouldn't mind doing english again if it meant being with my teacher for another year ^_^
k...

Question for those of you who have nothing better to do: If you travelled back in time to the beginning of year 11 knowing that you had to go through all the english essays you have, would you drop out or go along with it and repeat 2 years of hell?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
^
Welcome.

I'm so glad HSC BS English is over! :D

Will miss my classes though :( BUt meh, NO MORE ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)