No more entry to unskilled bogan Indians (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
this thread stinks like indian.

back to topic, it's good that SKILLED migrants have priority over unskilled, and i highly disagree with indians who come here to learn cooking or hairdressing and then expect to get immigration afterwards.

back to off topic, while on the subject of blood and background (not that i think it matters at all), but i'm a Khawaja, so suck it >:]

themonalisa

HSC
man can i also just say that the indian community although will benefit from only professionals being here - will never be able to get rid of the parochial tribalism that is embedded in their brains.

"oh are u Indian?"
" No im Punjabi you racist son of a bitch. Punjabis are the best from east to west"

you know what i say? GET OVER YOURSELVES U DICKHEADS

cabina

HSC
this "blood and purity" shit is the reason the sub-continent is held back and has negative connotations attached to it.

i can't believe you guys actually give a fuck about that shit, that is what i would equate to being "bogan". grow the hell up.

omie jay i think you were kidding? right?
<3 you themonalisa.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yeah, these days no one cares what your tribal roots are, putting ~PuNjAbI~ in your resume wont get you anything.

get educated, get a job, that's all that matters.

rajputsingh

HSC
fuck off m8. the punjabs are the real Indians. the rest of you are just 4th class citizens who fucking live in shit. The punjabs have supplied the Indians sub continent food for over 3 melleniums, be grateful that my family in Punjab are feeding your poor family in the south. be grateful m8.

Mate you are an idiot! Can you not read? Oh right your kind can't read. Your people are uneducated and will amount to nothing. As i stated I am a punjabi mate. Hence the Singh in my username. I do not strongly express my beliefs about caste however, when a stupid and ignorant imbecile runs his mouth off about matters he does not understand, it is a bit hard to swallow.

cabina

HSC
fuck off m8. the punjabs are the real Indians. the rest of you are just 4th class citizens who fucking live in shit. The punjabs have supplied the Indians sub continent food for over 3 melleniums, be grateful that my family in Punjab are feeding your poor family in the south. be grateful m8.
you are also a douche.

you also kinda sound like bigboyjames.

rajputsingh

HSC
this "blood and purity" shit is the reason the sub-continent is held back and has negative connotations attached to it.

i can't believe you guys actually give a fuck about that shit, that is what i would equate to being "bogan". grow the hell up.

<3 you themonalisa.

I do not express these views nor do I actively live my life by them. I do not believe I am better then anyone nor is anyone better then me. I didn't even bring up this issue. It seems that G8 mate or whatver his name is seems to believe he is better then others.

I was talking about skilled migration, he somehow brought these issues into this topic.

Sadiah

HSC
yeah, these days no one cares what your tribal roots are, putting ~PuNjAbI~ in your resume wont get you anything.

get educated, get a job, that's all that matters.
Lol...

Actually, putting "Punjabi" on your resume will be the stupidest mistake lollll

Because generally not all punjabiz are civilised and educated lol

well that's what I was told

Sadiah

HSC
this thread stinks like indian.

back to topic, it's good that SKILLED migrants have priority over unskilled, and i highly disagree with indians who come here to learn cooking or hairdressing and then expect to get immigration afterwards.

back to off topic, while on the subject of blood and background (not that i think it matters at all), but i'm a Khawaja, so suck it >:]
What's that?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
kidding about what?

Lol...

Actually, putting "Punjabi" on your resume will be the stupidest mistake lollll

Because generally not all punjabiz are civilised and educated lol

well that's what I was told
ah yes, more lovely generalisations :):):):):):):):):)

read my previous post about how it doesnt matter what your background is, only your level of education and if you have a job or not.

cabina

HSC
I do not express these views nor do I actively live my life by them. I do not believe I am better then anyone nor is anyone better then me. I didn't even bring up this issue. It seems that G8 mate or whatver his name is seems to believe he is better then others.

I was talking about skilled migration, he somehow brought these issues into this topic.
unfortunately you took the bait.

Sadiah

HSC

themonalisa

HSC
Rajput is a caste - why would u flaunt your non-existent caste in your display name?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Skilled migration= good

Also a lot of Indian/Pakis are more racist than bogans imo.

rajputsingh

HSC
Rajput..

Isn't that paki stuff? My friend is a rajput and shez a punjabi

she told me that rajputs are somehow descendants from the royalty??

It's funny to hear their stories though.

I'm a Rajput and a punjabi. Yes it is all to do with your ancestry. That is what the whole caste system is based upon. Pretty unfair if you really think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)