No more entry to unskilled bogan Indians (1 Viewer)

rajputsingh

HSC
so you have punjabi blood mixed with gujrati and finjian indian blood. you fucking disgrace. i hope you die from a road side bomb

Gday m8; I truly missed your posts. Life seemed a tad less entertaining whilst you didnt post. Please keep it up otherwise I might be forced to do the unforgivable...log out of BoS.

ilikebeeef

HSC
So the new immigration policy will accept doctors and professionals over people who want to learn hairdressing and cooking courses in those vets and tafes.

As an Indian myself I am glad that these bogan indian's visas will be put on the back seat or rejected all together. We neeed our indian community to be filled with intellectual professionals not rowdy young red blooded males who think everything done against them is racist.

What are your opinions on this?
I thought bogans =/= Indians. :S

ongitsanjali

HSC
When governments have a lot of money they tend to spend it on stupid things. Plus even when they do spend it on needed things it is inefficient and ineffective also the Indian government doesn't have a lot of money it has a massive deficit.

this gives it the impression that the country is super rich because GDP includes government spending. India is spending twice as much as its getting from taxes atm. also as u can tell from its extended period of high government spending this has created high levels of extended inflation. so the exchange rate in India is 40 rupees for one Aussie dollar. also unemployment rate is like 9.5 % in India, now i know the economic crisis has made rates rise in all countries but pre crisis rate was still over 9%.

What I'm trying to say here is that India is not rich it is suffering from deep poverty, inflation and unemployment even before the eco crisis. this supposeded growth you r seeing is high government spending that is gonna bite india in the bum.

Also on a semi realted note social welfare is mearly a bandaid and a pretty poor one at that.
STEVE!!! sup :p

mr_robato

HSC
So the new immigration policy will accept doctors and professionals over people who want to learn hairdressing and cooking courses in those vets and tafes.

As an Indian myself I am glad that these bogan indian's visas will be put on the back seat or rejected all together. We neeed our indian community to be filled with intellectual professionals not rowdy young red blooded males who think everything done against them is racist.

What are your opinions on this?
One hundred percent agreed.

Hate these gronks, they come here thinking they can stick their dicks in every second girl. A second cousin of mine was GOING to [but didn't] come back in november. He was expecting me to get him all the vagina he desired.

I'm Pakistani btw, still relates to the desi/curry notion of yours.

mr_robato

HSC
so you have punjabi blood mixed with gujrati and finjian indian blood. you fucking disgrace. i hope you die from a road side bomb
In a nut shell: what is wrong with you?

My uncle almost died in a bombing last month.

Funny kid :p

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
But why..?
It isn't my choice to be mixed blood.
If you hate me and want me to die shouldn't you actually hate me for the person I am, not where my parents (and my parents parents) come from? =/
Love it how you stay cool and calm here. Me needs to learn this! matta o fact, reps in order.

Ambition

HSC
Hmm...I don't really understand how the same race can be racist to it's own people, but as a non-indian could somebody explain to me this whole south and north indian thing to me in a nutshell?

I don't want to come about as a racist through this statement, but there has been a serious influx of indian migrants in the middle east. When i was in Dubai, Bahrain, etc there were indians everywhere and no arabs. Whilst I do know Indians offer the middle-eastern bussinessman cheap labour, I think they should bring more middle easterners into the country to do the work as opposed to Indians. At least that way you feel like you spent hard earned money to visit the Arabian peninsula and not the Indian sub-continent.

Regardless, Australia needs the Indians to achieve higher productivity, just as much as the Indians need Australia for a better life.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm...I don't really understand how the same race can be racist to it's own people, but as a non-indian could somebody explain to me this whole south and north indian thing to me in a nutshell?

I don't want to come about as a racist through this statement, but there has been a serious influx of indian migrants in the middle east. When i was in Dubai, Bahrain, etc there were indians everywhere and no arabs. Whilst I do know Indians offer the middle-eastern bussinessman cheap labour, I think they should bring more middle easterners into the country to do the work as opposed to Indians. At least that way you feel like you spent hard earned money to visit the Arabian peninsula and not the Indian sub-continent.

Regardless, Australia needs the Indians to achieve higher productivity, just as much as the Indians need Australia for a better life.
South Indians are blek and North Indians smell.

patdoon

HSC
u fukn curry kunts are smelly stingy filthy mutherfukers
we cant even see u in the dark

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
indians are alright depending on the indian

the whiter skinned brahmin overcastes are alright

the smelly piece of shit dravidian australoids are dirt

i frankly dont want any indians here at all though as they are arrogant untrustworthy sobs

plus theyre not white no matter how hard they want to be

shut the fuck up we dont need indians at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)