no.. please this cant be happening.. (1 Viewer)

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
I'm a someone now :rolleyes: Geez, I'm going to hunt you around campus next year and chase you into the cow paddock :p

Cut offs for nursing at Hawkesbury wont change much, due to its location. Its not the most popular campus in the world.

Alternatively, here are other ways to get into UWS
Ok... Alternatively to ringing up the contact centre thingy, you could talk to cape who spends lots and lots of time trying to find links...
And now, Let's all remember this post when we are about the poor unfortunte person that was eaten by cows at UWS Hawkesbury after a dramatic chase scene.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
Ok... Alternatively to ringing up the contact centre thingy, you could talk to cape who spends lots and lots of time trying to find links...
And now, Let's all remember this post when we are about the poor unfortunte person that was eaten by cows at UWS Hawkesbury after a dramatic chase scene.
Well, I got nothing better to do than look for links on the UWS website :p And since when do those cows ever eat humans? Although, they are scarey.

miss_gtr said:
Are you really cat? are you.........I didn't know they passed legislation to allow ford fans to be identified as people, more so "someone" :p
Stop stalking me! Atleast I'm a someone, unlike you kylie, who is a something :p

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
Well, I got nothing better to do than look for links on the UWS website :p And since when do those cows ever eat humans? Although, they are scarey.
Its their next step...

When you walk past them they just stare at you, just hoping that someone will walk into the paddock to eat them...

It makes complete sense!

Another reason why very few people want to go to Hawkesbury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)